Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Bobby Deluxe posted:

dont keep the water next to the food bowl ratty

Yeah animals don't drink as much as they should if you put their water next to food for fear of contaminants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Vitamins posted:

We've got an ibc of 99% alcohol and are debating making gel with it

also I still hate old people

I did that just make sure you've got normal moisturiser to pop on afterwards because the homemade poo poo will absolutely dry your hands out

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Ratjaculation posted:

Pasta restocked near me, seems the hoarders and done their hoarding for now

i bought gnocci for a spinach and cashew ricotta thing, obvs.

This is my hope. Things would be a lot easier if we didn't have dipshits emptying all the supermarket shelves as soon as the stock goes out. Hopefully they'll go into hiding and when they come out to stock up again they'll see that the shops do have stuff so its not necessary

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Ratjaculation posted:

vitty is abnormally moist anyway

In that case he'll be normal lol

My other advice is make one of the spray recipes not the gel, because unless I'm just doing it wrong the homemade gels don't really blend or have much texture so you just get alcohol with bits of aloe vera floating about at the bottom of the bottle

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My brother went out and bought a poo poo load of tins of beans but only has a bit of toilet roll lol. Recipe for disaster if you ask me.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Tesco home brand

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

oh but seriously I posted:

perfectly acceptable. honestly heinz's have been a constant disappointment since they took all the salt out. also they call them "beanz" with a "z" like they are a children's toy from the '90s

Baked beans in general are a tough sell for me so I'm not an expert but if I remember correctly aren't the home brand ones a bit desaturated and mushy?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

upstairs keep tittering and i think it's going to be several months of this, unless i kill them first

I used to live underneath a flat full of dick heads who were all in their late 30s but still clinging to the idea that they were young. They'd have raging loving parties all the time into the early hours of the morning and when you complained about the noise they'd be like "Errr well its the weekend so you're not at work tomorrow???" despite the fact that they'd do this mid-week too. They had a playlist I doubt has been updated since they were at uni because it was all stuff like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. They never changed or updated it. Sometimes they'd have a wrestle so you'd have all these blokes slamming all over the hard floors and screaming really loud at 3am.

I'm so loving glad I don't live there anymore because I guarantee they'll be doing it every night during this whole thing.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My mate got right mad at me today because I cancelled our climbing session this afternoon. According to him there is absolutely nothing wrong, I am overreacting and imaging things (wtf?)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

hemale in pain posted:

was it indoors? the climbing center here has closed

Yeah, a couple round here have aswell, apparently not the one we belay at though so in his mind theres no danger at all

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

What area?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Dell_Zincht posted:

Tesco update

No bread
No beans
No butter
No fresh meat
No toilet roll
No tissues
No antibacterial wipes
No frozen potato products

Might have a look in the little shops near me soon. I've got zoom calls at 11am and 1pm today but after that I can probably get away with sacking it off for the rest of the afternoon

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Ratjaculation posted:

Are farts a sign of the virus? Because if so rip me

No but wasn't there something a few weeks back about the virus being able to spread through fart vapours?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Doom Eternal arrived yesterday and Animal Crossing came today. Thats me sorted for a bit

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

oh no computer posted:

a local brewery has a bunch of beer that's going to go off soon so they're selling it cheapish and delivering it for free. i'm tempted to get 20L for £50 but it has to be drunk in a week which would be a decent effort

That’s easy doable

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Me and my mates enjoying the sun today

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I sometimes get bats in the garden

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Remember being a kid and your mum would do a food shop and bring home Golden Wonders instead of Walkers and you’d just think “for gently caress sake!”

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Aldi Salt and Vinegar crisps used to be the best of all crisps about 10 years ago when they were branded as “Sprinters”

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

When I was a teenager I farted on Dr Who. (That one with the scarf)

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

He looks like someone we know

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

When I was a kid we played in the road all the time it was great

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

hemale in pain posted:

Way to boast about having a ps5

How you know they're not playing on PS3?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

kecske posted:

I'm convinced that they've secretly changed the recipe for wine gums

Which Wine Gums though? Lions are the good ones

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Pistol_Pete posted:

I want to go for a walk, but it's raining.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

My dad was friends with David Seaman’s brother and we once went to a BBQ at his house. David was there and it was not long after World Cup 2002 and my grandma kept pointing him out and telling people “hey look it’s that footballer who can’t catch the ball!” As if no one knew who he was. He was laughing about it and pretending like he didn’t care but it was blatantly obvious that he was actually loving fuming.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the more obvious joke would be to follow him round going "its seaman on the barbecue," "its seaman on a chair" "i keep seeing seaman on things in this garden"

then when he snaps you pretend not to know who he is and point to the spunk you stealthily planted earlier

if you ever find yourself at a garden party with david seaman again you can use this

Thing is she wasn’t even doing it to be funny she was just old and genuinely thought no one knew who he was.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I cut half the hedge decided it was too hot so I’ve left it half done. gently caress it

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Can’t it just be October already?

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

The fans blowing warm air on me...

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Gasmask posted:

just lol if you drink coffee for flavour instead of drinking it by the pint for a mild stimulant effect

Once at my old job where anything went and no one gave a gently caress we arrived to work one morning to find we were out of coffee and my mate just did a massive bump of coke instead. When I looked surprised he just said “ahh its only like having a coffee”

I was like “yeah like having 10 at once maybe”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I think what he means is it’s more modern than Tetris which they said was the last game they tried.

Bit of a double meaning there though, could also take it as if you’ve not played anything modern which would make the game feel horribly dated by comparison and it still works.

I replayed the first 4 Silent Hills recently. 2 and 1 are the best ones. 4 isn’t bad but I think 3 is actually the worst this time around. Might do Homecoming and Downpour soon but see how I feel. No patience for Origins and Shattered Memories though I’m not that keen on those two