Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Ex-pat living in LA here.

Don't worry I memorized the ascii code for awesome.

£

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Jose posted:

living in la must be hell

Hell compared to a coal mining village in Nottinghamshire...

Let me compare the two.

Shagging fat slags outside of the chippy while they moan about me spilling their pea-mix with that awful nasal northern laugh. Even the pretty girls have 'that accent'.

Or, live in a city where for a hundred years the most gorgeous people on the planet moved to procreated and have had plastic surgery to look 'better'.

Oh, legal weed.

Palm trees

80c weather year round

... I do miss my mum tho.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

The Saurus posted:

Hello fellow British expat in the US of A.

let us swap tips on getting ahead without the remnants of a feudal aristocracy holding us down

get. health. insurance.

The rest is easy from there, no?

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

sout posted:

rip man, you seemed alright :(

F .. poo poo I mean F....

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Jose posted:

i've been to LA and living there must be awful unless y ou're rich enough to live in santa monica and not need to work.

san diego is so much better

I do 'ok' and love my job.

It does help to not be a poor.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

UncleBlazer posted:

Oh yeah? Well I live in Derby. Where's my rescue extradition to LA.

Derby....

OK, I have a couch, I could also get your a day-bed.

Upside, I have a keurig.

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

DrWrestling69 posted:

Why register with sa and post in this thread when you can just write stuff on a wall in the park.

Spray cans are more than $10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miggles
Dec 8, 2003

Is Jodrel Bank still a thing?