Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
I have watched Akira (alright), Evangelion and Ghost in the Shell (utter dogshit) and most films by Miyazaki (broadly very good)

I don't get anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Aramoro posted:

We have a new Pinto's near my work and the best lunch deal they have includes a beer. Clearly it's fiscally prudent to have a burrito and beer for lunch.

This is the best start to a big session on the piss. Two beers and a burrito for a tenner, loving magic.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I'm not a loving plastic you bastards my family is from Leeds.

Unlike supporters of other football teams which are in totally different countries to those of their birth who post itt.

Manchester, wank wank wank. Manchester, wank wank wank.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Sky and Premier League happened, I'd recommend the book "The Last Champions" which examines the cost this deal brought on English football through the lens of the 91-92 Leeds team.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

i live alone atm, and its why i wont post my fridge. its empty apart from some celery and leftovers

:(

Same so mine looks like this

No woman, no cryfood of any sort in the fridge except sauce.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I have had a good night out in both Leeds and Manchester. Nights out in Britian are what you make of them / not going to shitholes and doing the most basic of research.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Party Boat posted:

When bozza has a sesh he really goes for it

pssh, 3PM to midnight is after work drinks not a session

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Just got offered an overtime shift on Saturday, full shifts money for 5 hours work too :getin:

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Scotland invented the Chasni because they think Korma is too spicy.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Jose posted:

is it deep fried?

Imagine a Korma with anything bordering on spice removed and replaced with sugar instead.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Got bounced off the boards playing 5s tonight and got a big cut up my arm for my trouble. Did score a hattrick though, including one off a header which is loving rare. I'm well shite so this is pretty much as good as it gets.

Currently in a pub watching Celtic. Happy Wednesday!

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

We play in an enclosed court so it's cool. The no balls above head height rule is for fannies.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

^^^ also this. Blooters all round.

The Big Taff Man posted:

Its to promote skill and close control rather than just hoofing it

Yeah I know that, we don't play route one football. Ball pinged lose and I got a cheeky header.

Bozza fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Aug 19, 2015

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

DrWrestling69 posted:

Were you at powerleague at townhead? I was there in minday playing 5s for the first time in years and i was insanely poo poo but fitter than most other people playing so hopefully i will be less poo poo after i get back into it

Yes mate! Was all going well until someone punted it onto the roof lol

It's a great little set up by there, we play every week on Wednesdays.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Same, one of my favourite series.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I finally found the trick to making my own fajita mix taste real good - cheeky dash of soy sauce as things are simmering. You're welcome friends.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

whats good on netflix

Community if you've not already watched it. Brooklyn Nine Nine is v good despite the awful bus posters. I'm currently watching Chuck which is fun in a kinda cheesy way.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Cheating on the pub quiz is the lowest of the low.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

One time a quiz master refused to read our team name out cos it was p bad:

"What's the difference between Pope Jean Paul and Madeleine McCann? Pope Jean Paul died a virgin"

Quizzy Rascal has passed its day now, though I always preferred Quizteama Aguilera.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

freelop posted:

Brewery tap opening when?

Bristol goon meet with beer and a high risk of getting patio'd? Yes please!

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Ban Farage from this thread imo.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Feel I've done the UK a good deed by here.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I got on the train at Glasgow at 1300 and have just arrived at Darlington.

Gone through Motherwell (poo poo) and Edinburgh (p nice), then past a nuclear power station, onwards over the border into Berwick which looked ok but not much there, round Morpeth curve, into Newcastle which appears to be a cool place (though two "tapps aff" Scots who were dodging the ticket inspector got arrested) and then Durham which was pretty.

Half hour until I get to York. Then I'm going to the pub. That's my day and I am serious posting.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Where's good for food in York thread? My course finished at 3 so we have adjourned to the pub but looking for recommendations.

Also, where's decent that will be showing the Celtic game later or I will have a riot of Scottish signalling designers smashing the place up?

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Just went for a world buffet and I have gorged myself on 4 plates (plus two puddings) of the worlds most average food.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I'm not paying for it, work is.

Now I'm watching Celtic with some lads from work and they are "pure raging" at the referee.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Love a work training course, knocked off at half 2...

Should be back in Glasgow by 7:30 :smith:

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Just updated my monthly running total with the student loans company - paid off by Christmas!

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

p much lunchtime

Just checked our intranet thing and I've got 6 days leave left and I've already booked off Christmas.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Yeah if I had that many days left I'd just take all the rest of the Mondays in the year off.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

Which goons didnt add me on PS4 yet

Me because I do not own a PS4.

I bought a holiday to Canada instead which only involves trains twice in two weeks.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

What do we think of Manchester? poo poo!
What do we think of poo poo? Manchester!
Manchester, poo poo poo poo poo poo! Manchester, poo poo poo poo poo poo!

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I spent all three days of the bank holiday doing marching band.

UK finals in 3 weeks, European finals in 4...

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I once won a pub quiz by beating a guy in a dance off.

While almost certainly not the threads best dancer, I am definitely the most successful.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Managed to get roped into being the independent verifier for a big drawing at work. This means I've got to go through the whole thing and make sure what has been designed is totally compliant and it's a massive pain in the arse.

I don't really have the temperament for sitting quietly going through every detail on a 5m long drawing :(

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

gently caress off, HS2 haven't designed owt that detailed yet.

They're still fannying about with their branding and corporate vision and piss.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

I remember mallards. What is a thunderbird bozza? That used to come up in daily reports a lot at an old job

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_Class_57

Virgin Trains used to use them to rescue their trains when things had gone tits up, or to haul electrics round when the overhead line was off / down routes where there weren't wires if stuff was being dug up on the West Coast Main Line.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I have been for a cheeky Nandos and it was alright.

I prefer a spontaneous burrito.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

I tried to play MGS2 back in the day and I thought it was like a poo poo third person Thief.

That's my MGS story, thanks.