Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

hockey jockey posted:

Obviously you're wrong. But you're far less wrong than the red pastille likers. I suppose what I'm saying is that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

nah strawberry flavour of any sweet is the best imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Are any of the rest of you starting to see people you know posting about going abroad cos I am and it’s pretty irritating

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I always like chips from Chinese takeaways but I feel bad getting them

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the only good reality TV moments are bits like that geordie shore clip where the woman thinks her bf’s gonna propose but instead he suggests they try anal for the first time

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

the new seasons were pretty good too even if I’m totally sick of Dara

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I played my first game of D&D a few weeks ago and our DM had a section where the map was Warehouse from Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater and he made a graffiti game out of the battle system. It was really cool

Obviously we just ended up skating up to the opponents and cutting their heads off but still

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Getting up to 36 today which I don’t mind except even at like midnight it’s gonna be 26 and how the actual gently caress am I gonna sleep

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

someone slide into my PMs with secret discord, I wanna jackbox at some point

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

EE finally made it so if you want to upgrade a SIM-only plan you have to actually call them instead of use the website, the fuckers

Before I was happy checking it out when I got early upgrade every few months or so and getting myself a way better one for no fee

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

They’re great where I am. By far the fastest provider I’ve tried

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Your dog is called Cromwell?

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I remember being at my friends’ house at age 11-12 or so and playing with his toddler-age younger brother who was playing with a fire engine toy and he somehow managed to stick the hose line thing or ladder or whatever it was on the top right up one of my nostrils

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

It shouldn’t be allowed to still be 23 degrees

IT’S NIGHT TIME

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dr Who is a kids show with delusions of grandeur

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

fridge corn posted:

2006 I was awarded a 7 year driving ban

nice

2006 I did ok in my GCSEs, lost my virginity, and saw notable paedo-fronted band Lostprophets live

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

god i hope these aren't connected

lmao

they are not

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

David Walliams is definitely a nonce. There was some stuff not long back

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

First time I could vote in an election and I voted for Clegg

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Yeah but really good

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

First day back at work lads. Only training today tho (cinema stuff)

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

When we open on Fri there’s a few things that were on release when we closed like Invisible Man and Bad Boys, that new Russell Crowe thing Unhinged, and some older stuff like Empire, Inception, and for some reason Karate Kid and The Fast and the Furious??? Then Tenet is out a week tomorrow

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Today was “we show you what it’ll be like for our customers day” at work where we also got paid to watch a movie. They were meant to have a selection from what was “unlocked” on the digital system but nothing was so instead we all watched Inception on blu-ray. Then they turned it off at the point where the period we were getting paid for ended when there were still 15 minutes left and shouted at anyone who didn’t follow the arrows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Yesterday was my first proper long walking around a lot shift back at work and lemme tell you I am HOBBLING this morning