Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

What times did you guys get in your park runs? I got stayed in bed like a sane person

My new job has a pretty decent canteen, gonna get fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Everyone at my new job is so busy that they don't have time to give me work, so my boss told me to go home at 4:30.

Now watching hot wet american summer on netflix, it is pretty drat good, watch it.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

UncleBlazer posted:

gently caress, why am I only doing this now. Looks like she's engaged to this ginger who just runs in a park at weekends and posts on a comedy forum. Reckon I could have him.

noice

Taff did you look at wedding venues in manchester? I went to chester zoo today for a wedding venue viewing, got in free and went round the zoo and looked at the animals. Was pretty sweet

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I went out last night and this afternoon I'm visiting the home town. They had turned my dingy local into a yuppy gastro pub last time so I am worrying about what else might have changed.

They certainly don't serve monster munch there anymore

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I did my first park run this morning, it was OK. Hampstead heath is a motherfucker.

Now I shall eat enough food to wipe out any health benefits of that exercise.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Cosy club in Manchester is pretty cool, can look over the new corn exchange development. Traditional bank holiday trip to IKEA tomorrow, expecting a hell scape of arguing couples and crying children

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

JFairfax posted:

I don't have a first class ticket!!!

:agesilaus:

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

poo poo.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Anyone know a good pub in Manchester near spinning fields? Oasthouse is ridiculously expensive.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Mustard tree sell furniture too, can get some great stuff there super cheap

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Solefald posted:

My dog is currently taking up most of my bed and I can't get my blanket back from under him. I'm so cold.

Next victim selected, rip in peace that dog

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I went to IKEA on a Friday night

6th visit to ikea in 2 weeks

I have a problem

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

I went to both Satan's and g-a-y last night. Quite a difference I can tell you.

Nursing my hangover at home, no pints for me

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

http://imgur.com/4sQMKLK

Cheeky

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Just watched a play in Dutch in germany with subtitles in English.

Very tasteful saw both titties and vag

Colonial Java was weird seemed to be the message

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Today I risk the maelstrom that is Leeds

Please bless my journey UK gbs thread

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

It is no longer my birthday

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Seeing weird al tomorrow in brum

gonna be awesome

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Should I drive to brum or train? M6 is a nightmare but if I train I will have to stay the night, which is like a less fun Russian roulette

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

DrWrestling69 posted:

Post some of them here

this

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

]

lol

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Wrestling and f1 have very similar characteristics, but I prefer cars to sweaty men

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

New season archer is pretty good

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

how

where

is this series 6 or 5

i was walking back from the shop once and kicked something into the gutter by accident. on examination it was a ten-bag.

i left it where it was because i'm not desperate enough to scavenge for cannabis, but still. expect the unexpected.

they create images and show them sequentially to give the impression of movement, lana

netflix

i'm considering seeing the martian tonight, is it worth the price of entry?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

no i mean what country are you using in your proxy, because it's not showing up in chrome with zenmate saying "im in the USA, honest"

i might go get tickets to stewart lee's Room With A Stew thing except the theatre has a 15% booking fee. is it me or is this abnormally large

Netflix standard uk via chrome cast

Instead of watching the Martian I am taking minging kitchen cabinets off walls. Paid in Chinese food though so all is good

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Hello

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

It is Manchester Science Festival starting from tomorrow, so if you are round that area there is lots of good stuff to see and do.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i thought your thread nemesis was the seams on your waistline

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Almost famous burger mothafuckas

now for a leffe

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The Big Taff Man posted:

Which burger

I know which one you are. We've spoken already. You just didnt realise it at the time.

Johnny Drama

Why did they put 45min of news in the middle of skyfall?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

lol stupid republicans, don't know that the kings of a kingdom used to own the entire kingdom. what dummies

their inherited wealth has nothing to do with the fact they are kings, but only because their family used to own the whole kingdom (because they were kings)

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuj

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

BoB is good, don't bother with pacific tho

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

new castle best castle

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Any goons who visit manchester should probably check out Albert's Schloss, good beer (Tank Pilsner weisbeer etc) and good food (pork knuckle) and nice people

And they gave us some free booze because they had some teething problems with their POS system

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

new hoover arrives tomorrow

very excited

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

crispix posted:

sorry, two nine nine

yep

getting delivered to work so that will break up the day

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Tbh you are probably still gfx or ram limited, core 2 duo's still do pretty well. Get a 140£ gfx card and a ssd

Although I got my last PC from a closing down gaming cafe on the cheap so I don't know much about this stuff atm

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Going to a party

Gonna do the monster mash

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

thehustler posted:

I met Pedro for the first time in months and he brought me sausages with a sweet sweet goon discount *

* they were free

Desire for sausages intensifies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

also what's a good restaurant in manchester for friday night

nowhere where you could wear a tie, please

Albert's Schloss is good if you like good beer and good food

If you don't go to five guys