Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
good op bobby. welcome back thread. that picture fills my sausage quota for the day. i dont have a big quota but i should probably raise it so here we go.

its actually a south african sausage or as they like to call it Boerewors. its all in a spiral and its really tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

The Saurus posted:

I thought Manchester city center was meant to be nice thanks to the Irish Renovation Association's sterling work in the 80s and 90s?

by the way i really miss a good british style kebab, so if anyone gets a kebab can you please look at the salad in there and tell me what it is cause i've forgot. i know there's like purple stuff and onion and lettuce i think idk. also a recipe for that bangin chili sauce you get on them.

isnt it pretty much just shredded lettuce, beetroot, onions, maybe a carrot or two with one of those green chillis and some coleslaw? just make sure to leave the salad out in the warm sun for at least a day before serving to get the real authentic kebab shop taste.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Jose posted:

what kind of kebab comes with beetroot? its pickled red cabbage

youre totally right

its early and all i remembered was red

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
its definitely not a class thing

just get naked with them and enjoy it

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Shirley Crabtree posted:

then is it an age thing? with anyone under say 50 its just very business like, shorts off, dry yourself, kecks back on but then they hit an age and they'll just stand there full nuddy, check their phone, walk over to the hairdryers and dry their hair hand on hip bum out, floss between their legs with the towel, check their phone again, forget something in their locker, they do it on purpose i swear there is no reason to have your cock out for that long they want me to see it and/or comment on it im sure of it

yeah its definitely an age thing. old guys love to hang out i suppose. i think they lose their ability to care.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Shirley Crabtree posted:

its not that they dont care if you see it its that they care if you don't see it. you must see it. if they simply didnt care they wouldnt have it out for half an hour and try literally every manouvre that gets you an eyeful. i think it bugs me especially because its a family gym, people take their kids there and so i think its pretty disrespectful.

maybe just try to stop staring at their junk. old men dont care if you see it but they dont care if you dont, they just want to be comfortable. how are they going to be comfortable when they catch a wide eyed goon peeping at their junk. let them do their thing man.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
what youre describing is pretty much the standard male form is it not. truly a thing to behold

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

spud posted:

Takes me 30mins to travel what is 5mins in the US

I love the UK and its overcrowding.

its nice to be able to walk into the centre of town from the countryside though and it not take a billion years and it be actually feasible.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
wasabi peas are the loving best.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
i saw them in iceland, they're alright

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
yeah lamb is the best mince, it goes amazing in bolognese as well.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I haven't even passed my test. I can't begin to imagine how much money I've saved from not having to faff around with it all. Granted it would be nice to have the opportunity to drive out to places but eh.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
ive decided to become a cricket fan for the day

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

mfcrocker posted:

Welcome to a world of crippling disappointment punctuated by occasional brilliance. Also stats, stats, stats as far as the eye can see!

its just for today so i think i'll be fine with this.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
'ruggers' as the poshos like to call it

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Nigel Farage posted:

200/600 - mediterranean sea needs to step up its game...

is this part of the shipping forecast?

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
its nice to go to nandos before work and get a pick me up at the start of the day

i'll have a venti double hot half a chicken with piri piri chips please

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
I watched it all last night, i agree it is good

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
you should watch the film before you watch the series, they're both good.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

corn in the fridge posted:

did not even know there was a film

they're both on netflix. its just a dumb american summer camp spoof film but done very well and with lots of charm and lots of good people in it, its good.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
well this is a nice development

i can hear taff's notebook being furiously scribbled on from here

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Ratjaculation posted:

double posting because this is relevant

love it

"yeah i broke the women's world record cos i had all the adrenaline n stuff obv"

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
work poos are the best poos because you can take ages and you get paid for it and use all the toilet roll you want because who cares!

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

mfcrocker posted:

yes

Alphabear is the best #workpoo game

i will need to check out this Alphabear game

Skiing yeti mountain was good until i finished it

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
made the word 'speedos' on the first level. i like this game

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
blue panda pops were the best lovely fizzy drink anyway

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
arm & hammer because bicarbonate of soda tastes good for some reason

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Phoon posted:

i am tired of mint toothpastes youd think there would be more options

here you go

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
just been out with my workmates and they all talked about football and i dont even like it so i sat there just nodding my head and smiling until they talked about something else, i am a true goon

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
well i got free drinks out of it so prettaaaay good

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

hi

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

hemale in pain posted:

there was a hot girl at the gym and i got a boner when working out :(

what exercise were you doing when you popped a chub?

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
morning thread

since you were talking about dogs, have a picture of my housemates lazy as poo poo but utterly hilarious dog

hes not dead just sleeping

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
i quite like attack on titan and i dont usually watch anime so maybe i just didnt spot all the tropes. it definitely suffers from the fact that they did a game of thrones and started the series before the manga was finished so now theres like a 3 year gap between seasons.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

freelop posted:

You don't need to refrigerate tins

yeah but if youve only had half a tin and put the rest in the fridge with some clingfilm on top

but why you would only ever eat half a tin of corn is beyond me

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

The Big Taff Man posted:

You shouldnt ever keep stuff in a tin in the fridge fyi

why not? i used to do it with beans all the time until i realised i could just eat all the beans instead of some of them

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

The Big Taff Man posted:

I cant remember the exact details but it is to do with the oxygen oxydising(sp?) the inside of the tin which can cause harm, but more to do with the fact it effects the taste, and so its much better to put them in a tupperware box

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
im gonna get a chicken burrito for lunch aawww yeah

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

goatface posted:

I lived with enough other people in poo poo houses. Now I have a poo poo place of my own and cannot imagine going back.

part of me would love to live on my own but gently caress me its not cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

Jose posted:

someone stop the weather being so poo poo

its lovely here in bristol

ate my lunch burrito outside i did