Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'd watch a series of Nature's Mysteries.

Veldin is literally just Eurasia with bits cut out and the Mediterranean sea filled in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I think there was some talk from Mark Cerny that a good deal of the effects used in this game came cheap thanks to the Emotion Engine, stuff like light bending towards the centre of explosions (gently caress, that's a nice effect) and rain haze. I wonder how much time went into just recreating those effects, considering the PS3's GPU relatively normal compared to that.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

They keep censoring the subtitles in Europe so Up Your Arsenal is just known as Ratchet & Clank 3 here.

edit: Any plans for LPing Ratchet: Gladiator Deadlocked?

Great Joe fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Jul 29, 2015

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

SorataYuy posted:

Size Matters (PSP) and Deadlocked (PS2). Both are bad games, SM less than D, however.
Don't badmouth the :dong:, it's p. good and it has co-op

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Crosspeice posted:

Pulsing Purple
Scoop Nose
High Lift Wings

Yeah, this is how I usually pimp it. Sometimes I go split nose.
:yeah:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

He's "mad" about a lot of bad things.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

It's what happens when you spend too much time around kalon

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

khhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwanita

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Qwark having an atom for a logo and a penchant for giving wedgies has to be a stealth pun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

kalonZombie posted:

Nah, he's had that since game 1.
He's had a penchant for giving wedgies since game 1? :aaa:

• Locked thread