Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Been wanting to play this again for a while but my disk was scratched from being dumb 10 years ago. Awaiting purple ship with twin nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I only rented Ratchet: Deadlocked for a weekend and blew through it on Co-op before returning it. I thought it was meh overall, the commentary over everything you do in the game was the best part. (Only for it to be pretty much copied into Mad World, another okay game.) Size Matters came with my PSP when I didn't want it, gently caress that game.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Sun Storm
Split Nose
Hi-Lift Wings

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015

kalonZombie posted:

SO THIS HAPPENED

So does an Insomniac owned account lurk this thread as well?:tinfoil:

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
I think the desert level is more fun for it enemy variety and presentation, but when I finished it the Lava Gun transformed so gently caress that level. That tundra level is still definitely worse than this though, poo gas and all.

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
There are too many lines in this episode that can't go unquestioned, but I'll only pick one: "It's like loving a tank."

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Zapped:science:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousvillain
May 2, 2015
Bonus: Challenge Mode gently caress
After watching Chips Going Commando stream I decided to play through it on my PS2 and found out there is a Widescreen option, so Idol Minds just needed to do resolution upscaling?

• Locked thread