Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
a man is shooting at deer oh nooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
whatever shall we do about this never-before-seen gruesome bloodsport

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

LethalGeek posted:

Some ~15yo twat of a girl in Bosnia had some video of her tossing puppies into a river. 4chan figured out who she likely was and where she was, though I think so many people were mad EVERYONE was looking for her and the cops in the area tracked her down. Even 4chan was like holy poo poo lady what is wrong with you.

Yeah rule 2 on 4chan was do not gently caress with cats.

They outed the two girls in Florida who tortured that turtle and they somehow even doxxed that woman in China that was stomping kittens with her high heels. They do good work.

They even somehow figured out it was Luka Magnotta putting kittens in vacuum seal bags on video but unfortunately Canadian police went :shrug: it's just some kittens it doesn't mean he's going to murder people :shrug: and then a month later he killed a person. :canada:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you want to kill a lion you should be allowed to

in an arena, with a spear, on pay per view

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
$60,000 boat stolen, wrecked

lol

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

quoting because I like to see the word filter wet its pants on your nick

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
As a person who cares more about animals in Africa then my fellow man is living in poverty in a neighborhood two miles down from me. I am horrified by your actions OP and think you deserve the death penalty for killing such a pristine innocent animal that lives in perfect harmony with nature.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

As a person who cares more about animals in Africa then my fellow man is living in poverty in a neighborhood two miles down from me. I am horrified by your actions OP and think you deserve the death penalty for killing such a pristine innocent animal that lives in perfect harmony with nature.

i dont thi k you sgould shoot either f those, op

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Crowsbeak posted:

As a person who cares more about animals in Africa then my fellow man is living in poverty in a neighborhood two miles down from me

this but unironically and w/o any mental reservation

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
animals are beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but this whole incident made me wonder if it wasn't some kind of MGS2-style information control thing as an experiment to see how easily the masses can be swayed by digital information. Like, nobody could possibly care about some dumbass lion getting murked in Africa, no one, it's impossible. But Facebook said to so everyone did. It's a test run for something.

:tinfoil:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Metal Gear Solid gave me prodromal schizophrenia.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
it gave me narcolepsy because its boring and poo poo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

a man is shooting at deer oh nooooooo
oh deer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm glad that dumb gay lion got pwnd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist but this whole incident made me wonder if it wasn't some kind of MGS2-style information control thing as an experiment to see how easily the masses can be swayed by digital information. Like, nobody could possibly care about some dumbass lion getting murked in Africa, no one, it's impossible. But Facebook said to so everyone did. It's a test run for something.

:tinfoil:

i think you greatly underestimate how much people love feeling superior to others re: animals on the internet

• Locked thread