Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
And I'm not sorry sick my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
oh my

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what on earth?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

gently caress that guy

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
haha great sense of 'random' humor op!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
i don't understand

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
be kind to the king of the jungle, y'all

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Mods I meant to say gay rear end lion in the title. Please fix

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what the dickens?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Miltank posted:

haha great sense of 'random' humor op!

If you don't apologize and say "Professor Tomtom is cool and Miltank is an idiot bitch" I'll kill another endangered species or my dog. Your move fucker.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Guns are for pussies you beta bitch. Walk up to a lion punch it in the face and tear its pussy head off next time. You might want to consider getting swole first.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
lick my balls op

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
what in heavens name is going on?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

suck my dirty dick

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If you ask your mother and she says yes, then it's fine by me.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
I didn't think GBS could get any worse, so thanks I guess for proving that it can, op. You're really terrible.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bump

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I am the lion's cubs or whatever, gently caress you op gonna eat your cats/dogs etc... lol

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

small hendren posted:

I didn't think GBS could get any worse, so thanks I guess for proving that it can, op. You're really terrible.
For some reason some people think the new gbs is somehow better. It's actually killing SA with how lovely it is.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Leon Einstein posted:

For some reason some people think the new gbs is somehow better. It's actually killing SA with how lovely it is.

its a better way to post but the content is only good when there is interesting stuff happenign out there in real life like a funny school shooting or a tsunami,.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he gets facefucked till blood gushes from his eye sockets and he dies

imho

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

small hendren posted:

yw

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Cuck

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Chinatown posted:

i hope he gets facefucked till blood gushes from his eye sockets and he dies

imho

me too

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Miltank posted:

its a better way to post

Yeah, now gbs is distilled into "cuck", "I'm gay" and thread titles that are so long that they don

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
My dad shot a lion, but it was not a celebrity lion. I'm not going to lie it looks pretty cool mounted in his office but it is also kind of sad so.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'd absolutely [obfuscated threat] that guy if I ever saw him.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I like the power to be able to post the words cuck and millenial but the average white noise poster should just be arbitrarily banned for the sort of garbage threads that we see. Moderate which threads get made with an iron fist but ease up on individual posts.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I do not care abut lions

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
bumo

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
His website is getting hammered by retards from the internet trying to see where he works.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Wait, why did a dentist kill a lion?

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
:jackbud:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Professor Tomtom posted:

I do not care abut lions

gently caress you

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

:pusheen: <--- this is what happened to the lion

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

boom boom boom posted:

Wait, why did a dentist kill a lion?

It was all a tragic accident. The lion had a toothache, and the dentist was trying to help it. Unfortunately, the lion had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic-coated crossbow bolt and had to be put down. Unfortunate, but understandable.

ninjatang
Jul 26, 2015

by XyloJW
gently caress that lion how de we know he wasn't running around raping other lions?

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Lying about killing a lion

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/why-killing-a-lion-is-the-most-cowardly-thing-you-can-do#.dd9drm4r9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
i care not about lions but people that big game hunt in 2015 are just massive massive cunts

• Locked thread