Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Meiers Goldbrick posted:

His website is getting hammered by retards from the internet trying to see where he works.

This is a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
the lion had attent defenite disorder

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool he didn't realise this would blow up on the internet

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Maybe we should let a lion kill him?

Godmode Enabled
Jul 14, 2013

I AM A BETAGOON, ASK ME ABOUT PROPER GRIEF TO CASH RATIOS.
Hope they get him for poaching charges :colbert:
Bring back the coliseum lion fights :hist101:

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Godmode Enabled posted:

Hope they get him for poaching charges :colbert:
Bring back the coliseum lion fights :hist101:

I'd watch this, and you're a loving liar if you say otherwise.

Still, though, the guy used a weapon to kill the lion. We should give the lion some sort of additional weapon just to make sure it's all fair.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
"abloo bloo bloo bad man killed a lion"- the whole loving idiot world

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Leon Einstein posted:

I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and lovely posts it takes.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
since she killed a lion it's ok to rape her just letting you all know

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

boom boom boom posted:

Maybe we should let a lion kill him?

sounds good, or at least a furry dressed up as a lion.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

His office is 10 minutes from me

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
who would win a lion vs bear vs teenager dragon.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Ricky Gervais is so upset.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pays to be the top of the food chain.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP, phone the police department and ask if anyone has reported a dead gay lion.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

badlyphotoshoppedwalterpalmerstuffedandmountedheadimage.jpg

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This guy has killed more lions than Lion Hepatitis

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Can someone explain Ricky Gervais' thought process to me? He eats meat and killed small animals on his dumb show yet he views killing a Giraffe as bad as murdering a human, what the hell? I mean either killing animals is ok or is isn't, is it just bad to kill the cute ones or what?

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

that lion had add and had to be put dwon

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Murder all these fat white safari guys.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

MaxxBot posted:

Can someone explain Ricky Gervais' thought process to me? He eats meat and killed small animals on his dumb show yet he views killing a Giraffe as bad as murdering a human, what the hell? I mean either killing animals is ok or is isn't, is it just bad to kill the cute ones or what?

Bleep bloop. World is black and white. Decapitating chicken for meal same as luring lion out of protected wildlife sanctuary to let it bleed out slowly.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

MaxxBot posted:

We aren't gonna run out of chickens any time soon

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

suck a cheetah's dick OP

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Uncle Wemus posted:

His office is 10 minutes from me

you should go take a poo poo on he doorstep

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Killer Low Life posted:

suck a cheetah's dick OP

thats my favorite wesley willis song

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

PT6A posted:

you should go take a poo poo on he doorstep

Follow him home and murder his entire family, so his seed is erased from the Earth.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
shoot this bitchmade weasel man, cut his head off and mount it on your wall.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i use antlers in all of my decorating

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

numberoneposter posted:

i use antlers in all of my decorating

I have a sweet carving set and the handles are made out of antler. I'm going to use it to feed this guy his own dick and balls.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I'm pretty sure being a Buzzfeed contributor is far more cowardly fwiw

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

im the lion roaming milwaukee

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i would smother a lion steak in a1 sauce

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Big game trophy hunting is loving cool as hell and the only people upset about it are poors who can't afford to go or betas who are too much of a pussy to shoot a lion right in the heart.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

BigBoss posted:

Big game trophy hunting is loving cool as hell and the only people upset about it are poors who can't afford to go or betas who are too much of a pussy to shoot a lion right in the heart.

Why do all basement-dwelling fedora manlets have this same cargo cult understanding of masculinity?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Agag posted:

Why do all basement-dwelling fedora manlets have this same cargo cult understanding of masculinity?

I don't understand what the hell that sentence even means. It sounds like some sort of fag talk if you ask me.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

BigBoss posted:

I don't understand what the hell that sentence even means. It sounds like some sort of fag talk if you ask me.

See what I mean?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Big game trophy hunters are the only lovely group I can think of that consistently somehow outshines the shittiness of their stereotype by being even shittier than the stereotype lead me to believe.

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

BigBoss posted:

I hope when society collapses and all that's left for sport hunting is dirty humans that you get shot right in the dick by some overfed oval office and he stands laughing over your malnourished body while you die of blood loss.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

i care not about lions but people that big game hunt in 2015 are just massive massive cunts

namibia i think maintains its ecological balance or whatever by govt hunting licenses of big game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

Blue Raider posted:

namibia i think maintains its ecological balance or whatever by govt hunting licenses of big game

but enough about your mom

• Locked thread