Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
lunchbox form factor

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
sometimes i mix up computer chips with potato chips! haha!

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i mix up whether ati or nvidia are the good one

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Silver Alicorn posted:

lunchbox form factor

those were loving huge, dad had one when i was a young child growing up in our basement with like 16 phone lines into it into a stack of ISA cards that had multiple modems on each, ran a BBS

it was an swinger bbs

no my mom didnt know, he told me when i was in my early 20s what that whole shenanigans was down there. lol

to this day i bet that house in grand rapids still has the demarc tower outside on the side to terminate all the copper pairs that were ran for that poo poo

• Locked thread