Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
This game was the poo poo when I was a kid. Looking back on it, I can't believe I never noticed how bad the voice acting and story is, but I can confirm it's a lot of fun to play, honest!

The boar racing is frustratingly hard at times, though. 20 attempts at one race is not so much fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GirlCalledBob
Jul 17, 2013
I'm just imagining all the fur pinching that has to be happening with that tail armour and wincing to myself. Kay's going to end up with a half-bald tail and he will have only himself to blame.

• Locked thread