Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I can't wait to watch a bunch of smarks belt whip a dragon and a mexican guy who can't speak spanish. :350:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Speaking of Marty, am I correct in assuming that at the end of Ultima Lucha, when he says the thing about meeting his "sister", that he's going to turn the cocooned Sexy Star into an evil moth version of herself?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Huh, I guess that makes more sense. I just figured since its LU and they have a literal dragon-man AND a dude who can turn into a star/comet/celestial space sparks, Marty the Moth being able to transform another person by cocooning them in rope (or was it moth silk jizz!? :iiam:) isnt so far off.

• Locked thread