Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
To the bubblecraft! Set control to hypochondria!

StarkRavingMad posted:

Here's some non-spoiler pictures I took last weekend, just to give you the overall ambiance of the place:

The exterior of the Temple is just as beautiful as I remember it.

Whenever I hear friends talk about the show, they assume it's a studio space made to look like a warehouse. But, nope. It's a dirty, lovely warehouse in Boyle Heights. Also, that parking lot and street has a particularly lovely smell that can only be described as "open sewer meets loading dock."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
Anyone going to this weekend's tapings? I'll be there both days.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004
I was there Sunday. It was loving bonkers.

AKA Driver
Apr 5, 2004

Zen Dudeism posted:

Aside from a few rough places (mostly the bad commentary and occasionally bad stalling spots that expose things - Mundo vs Son of Havok comes to mind), I am digging the gently caress out of LU because it is something different and WWE can gently caress right off when it comes to hiring anyone from the roster unless they hire on the writers as well.

They DID hire those writers previously. All of them are former WWE producers, so hiring them back would only get those ideas halted again by creative bottleneck.

• Locked thread