Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Which webcomic artist's kitchen is this?

it's all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:ohdear: I'm not sure how to do the original format, and my poetry skills are lacking, but here ya go:

Reznor
Jan 15, 2006

Hot dinosnail action.
The classic didn't get brought up did it?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1208

I have to go clean for a long time now.

Talran
Sep 11, 2005

Be gone with you! You'll spoil my focus.

Reznor posted:

The classic didn't get brought up did it?
http://forums.somethingawful.com/dictionary.php?act=3&topicid=1208

I have to go clean for a long time now.

I can almost hear the Sax, thanks for bringing that gem back into my (now appetite-less) life.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
12 pages and no honorable mention of the goon that lived in the dug out crawlspace?

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Count me among the goons inspired to clean by this thread.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
this is best thread social vegan good job!!!!!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

also this is the price of anime addiction, people. Burn this image into your brain, lest you find yourself in this pile.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
PSA: I just pulled an adult rabbit from my parents' dryer, the lint screen. You may not be diagnosed for hoardism, but chances are you are somewhere along the spectrum.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

AuntBuck posted:

At first glance I was not impressed. That just looks like your standard hoarder bedroom/computer room. Then I noticed this is a kitchen.

Once I saw that chair and had a reference point for how deep those layers of poo poo go; it got that much more revolting.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Once I saw that chair and had a reference point for how deep those layers of poo poo go; it got that much more revolting.

Oh nice catch. I imagine that's quite comfortable, probably enough to sleep on!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Kipple is useless objects, like junk mail or match folders after you use the last match or gum wrappers or yesterday's homeopape. When nobody's around, kipple reproduces itself. For instance, if you go to bed leaving any kipple around your apartment, when you wake up the next morning there's twice as much of it. It always gets more and more."

"I see." The girl regarded him uncertainly, not knowing whether to believe him. Not sure if he meant it seriously.

"There's the First Law of Kipple," he said. "'Kipple drives out nonkipple.' Like Gresham's law about bad money. And in these apartments there's been nobody here to fight the kipple."

"So it has taken over completely," the girl finished. She nodded. "Now I understand."

"Your place, here," he said, "this apartment you've picked--it's too kipple-ized to live in. We can roll the kipple-factor back; we can do like I said, raid the other apts. But--" He broke off.

"But what?"

Isidore said, "We can't win."

"Why not?" [...]

"No one can win against kipple," he said, "except temporarily and maybe in one spot, like in my apartment I've sort of created a stasis between the pressure of kipple and nonkipple, for the time being. But eventually I'll die or go away, and then the kipple will again take over. It's a universal principle operating throughout the universe; the entire universe is moving toward a final state of total, absolute kippleization.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Actually I think that might be a broken, legless chair. Possibly a failed attempt to make sitting on the floor more comfortable, later replaced with a towel. If you look at the top of the chair in relation to the sink and counter behind it, that can't be a full size chair unless that counter is unusually high.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

I think that is a lovely Japanese one-room apartment with a lovely Japanese tatami chair, full of lovely Japanese trash :japan:

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

peanut posted:

I think that is a lovely Japanese one-room apartment with a lovely Japanese tatami chair, full of lovely Japanese trash :japan:

:agreed:

If the box behind the laptop is a computer tower, the filth on the floor only looks to be 6-8 inches deep.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
"Only"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
My grandma was a hoarder. I remember if my mom was getting particularly exasperated while trying to get her to part with things she would get me to ask my grandma for the item for Christmas. I also have a distinct memory of her eating a clearly rancid hard boiled egg rather than throw it away.

Now if I own an item and don't use it for over a year it gets thrown out or donated. The only exceptions are suits.

• Locked thread