Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

poo poo Farm posted:

make this the op
Why does Jacques Villeneuve look older than my dad despite being almost 20 years younger?

Must be hard being Jacques Villeneuve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Are there any non-fraudulent individuals in F1? I haven't been keeping up lately.

edit: keeping up with all the frauds, that is, I always keep up with F1

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

some idiot on autosport posted:

Vettel bringing the sport into disrepute? Fine? Points penalty?

His use of coarse language was particularly distasteful.
I think this guy will find Vettel is cool and good and not a fraud.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Since you're following Joe's Award, what's the latest word on the Quantum deal?

Anyway, they can't fire Pastor. Pastor's the most exciting driver on the grid.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

After FP3 I expected Kvyat to be the first one to find the wall this weekend, and he certainly delivered.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

sorry if posted already, im not reading through the last six pages of this thread

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

I skimmed through the last few pages but didn't notice it so there it is again

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

why would you assume I am sober

I mean I haven't had any alcohol today but I am Finnish

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

RALF posted:

Quote this if you think Mansell is a fraudulent hack
I started watching F1 when I was 3 or 4 years old and even then I could tell Mansell was a hack and a fraud

also here is gimp grosjean

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Riso posted:

Pastor for some reason wears his mask all the time. Maybe something to do with Interpol?
well you know, Pastor is just really big on lucha libre tradition, which dictates that a luchador shall not unmask unless they lose it in a luchas de apuestas match to another luchador

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Something like that, yes.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Who's making fun of Pastor? He's a good lad and a fine técnico (not to be confused with any other Nico) in the ring

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

When they showed Elton John in the VIP area during the race, I legit wondered why someone's grandma was hanging out with Bernie

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Vijay should rebrand as someone who doesn't look like an old paedophile with a horrible ponytail.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

ukle posted:

The only people who don't think Mansell was poo poo and the worst British WDC are of questionable mind.
That is a very rude thing to say about Murray Walker. To be fair, he was like 900 years old when Mansell won the WDC so maybe his mind wasn't quite working at full capacity at that point.

edit: Murray Walker also says that Mansell ended his career with the victory at the 1994 Australian GP

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Just bring back Briatore and everything will be better again.

Vijay wishes he was this cool

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 30, 2015

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Seriously though, I'm actually pretty excited about the Aston Martin Racing thing because I do like to see cars painted in British Racing Green and...

Autosport posted:

Alongside the team name change, it is understood the livery will become blue and gold as part of a link-up with sponsor Johnnie Walker.
...oh. :eng99: Well, blue and gold doesn't seem that bad either.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

krushgroove posted:

Is this the new term to describe something to be offended by on the internet this week?
Well I mean, it's a bunch of guys wearing gimp masks in public even though they're (to our knowledge) not into the whole BDSM culture.

I don't think we've seen a picture of Max Mosley wearing one yet. He's legit and doesn't need to show off like all these posers.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

The Peraltada claims its first victim

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Wish I didn't but yeah

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Bottas status: fraud and disgrace to :finland:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Lots of fraudulent driving today

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

ukle posted:

Tar = 'Oil'

If its not set enough then yes this can and does happen.

tbh. If I was Bernie I would cancel the race this track is unsafe
Bernie wouldn't leave the track alive if that happened.

Hmm...

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

If your farts sound like a V6 turbo, consult a medical professional immediately

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Speaking of babbys, Ron Dennis told the press that he doesn't approve of Lewis' lifestyle and wouldn't let him party if he was still at McLaren. Not grey enough :geno:

e: sorry if this was posted, I tried to read the last couple of pages and my eyes glazed over

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

the famously efficient Abu Dhabi track marshals doing a solid job once again in the GP2 race, it took only four laps under VSC to remove a couple of cars from the runoff area

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

funeral fag posted:

That was a quality GP2 race
If they don't restart the race, that's exactly the way the GP2 season deserves to end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

Also, these marshals won't be getting that barrier fixed in any reasonable amount of time. Here's hoping they manage to fix it before the GP's start.

That fat marshal with the fire extinguisher was the best. "Oh, there's some fire back there! Welp, I can't reach it from here because I'm fat, so I'll just spray the back of this other car in front of it, that should help"

e: now there's eight guys standing around there pointing at the barrier and going "hmm, yes, that sure is a barrier that needs repairs"

• Locked thread