Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

A Federal Election is around the corner. Follow this not goatse link to Elections Canada's site to check that your information is up to date. If your info needs to be updated this link will allow you to do that as well!

Elections Canada Voter Registration

:nws: For those disappointed that the previous link was not the Goat Man, this link is. :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

I would like to be able to vote for the Natural Law Party again. Or Kodos.

mikerock
Oct 29, 2005

Dza posted:

They own. I still support their plan to replace the Airforce with Yogic Flyers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHwhGUo90jw

I mostly voted for them because I wanted the national debt to disappear like the magician said he would make it. The Yogic Flying was just icing on the cake.

• Locked thread