Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't forget Dragon Quest Heroes, and Persona 5 OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

quote="Scrub-Niggurath" post="448404804"]
i'm really excited for SOMA

Can someone tell me what these are all about.
[/quote]

SOMA is the people who mad Amnesia's new game. They didn't make the expansion/sequel that was apparently bad, and early reports on SOMA are that its good. Scary game on an abandoned ocean base.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*loads wallet into Metal Gear REX's railgun*

It looks like Bioshock with no gunplay or cutscenes and scarier and that seems good to me. I'm excited for it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

i'm pretty sure that it is.?

Winter 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

But there also hasn't been one peep confirming any kind of release since that first 15 second announce trailer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DONT flame the awesome ghost !

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

its funny and sad that the bad poster has played dota for 9 years but how would you track down this information/why would you bother to?

There's a button that displays someone's post history.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Devils Third came out today in Japan and I wanna play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the only reason I know this game exists is because the Bloodborne physical copy has an ad for it instead of a manual in the inner case sleeve.

• Locked thread