Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I'll probably be playing Witcher 3 for another year, holy poo poo this game is so good

MGS5 is out soon RIP Kojima Pro

Mario Maker is the hardest Nintendo has ever tried to actually advertise the Wii U and will probably be good

I don't have a PS4 yet but I'm really excited for Bloodborne when I get one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

If you are excited for Fallout 4 plz just buy and play Witcher 3 which will probably be a better game.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

Don't forget Dragon Quest Heroes, and Persona 5 OP.

Persona 5 will be game of the generation but not sure if it's really coming out in English this year.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There's Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 but I got burnt out on that series for playing 3 of them in a row recently (4, untold 1 and the Persona one).

I might get this but PQ also burned me out. GJ PQ

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Your voice sounds so American, as if your favorite restaurant is Olive Garden but u think its a step up from McDonald s

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Where else u think I got my American burger jokes from

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

My online persona is fused with a 14 year old Russian teen shouting CYKA on mic over and over

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Xenoblade X chose the worst loving time to release in English also, I'm not sure if this is actually a good game anyway

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

A cool drat horse posted:

An underrated title in 2015 will be Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon, I think.

I never liked the Pokemon mystery dungeons. I was playing the mystery dungeon ripoff that is part of ffx2 for a bit and that is bad

What is best mystery dungeon

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Sir AIDS posted:

Wow, 2 entire games! Suck my dick

That's 4, Sir Aids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

etrian untold 2 comes out today.

I never played EO2. Maybe I'll get this or wait for Untold 3 since everyone says EO3 was the best

• Locked thread