Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

I have the manuals and I have a working scanner. It's working right now, in fact. It'll be just a few minutes and then I'll upload them to an Imgur album.

Edit: Here's album 1 and this is album 2. I didn't split them up that way; Imgur did.

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Nov 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Lunethex posted:

It's coming :allears:

When I edit video time just flies by like nothing. It's like drawing except I can't draw on paper. Anyway the video will definitely be ready for tomorrow (assuming a certain YouTube specific issue doesn't arise too much) and I will post before I go to work :D

Also whoever can get me the Syphon Filter 3 manual stuff please make it happen!

(psst right-click the picture and open link)

ArchWizard posted:

I have the manuals and I have a working scanner. It's working right now, in fact. It'll be just a few minutes and then I'll upload them to an Imgur album.

Edit: Here's album 1 and this is album 2. I didn't split them up that way; Imgur did.
:colbert:

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

I wanted everyone to enjoy the manuals. They're very nice manuals.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Major Major's middle name was also Major :eng101:

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Lunethex posted:

:allears: Logan... :allears:

It was too much for me to not post now. gently caress my sleep schedule, there's a lot of work to do to prepare this video. Recording may or may not happen but drat it I will have this done, I have A LOT of poo poo I need to prep.

The taser is an unfortunate habit
Wow, where'd you find someone who sounded just like Logan to record that dialogue you obviously wrote yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Thanks for this LP. I would say you guys put the "fun" in "Syphon Filter" but that's not a joke that works in writing. I only played the first three SF games because I stopped buying consoles a long time ago, so it's gratifying to finally learn that the developers never compromised their vision of Syphon Filter as hilarious war crime simulators.

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Jul 8, 2016

• Locked thread