Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I was so bad at these games.

Admittedly because I insisted on using nothing but the taser, setting all enemies on fire, but still.

*EDIT* Don't know if you did it or not since I can't watch the videos yet, but you can taser the snipers on the roof from the street on the first level. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Psion posted:

Ask Roboky if he'd be willing to do commentary as himself and as himself imitating Coolguy

or you could imitate Coolguy and be yourself

there are possibilities here

(or just wait, it's cool)

Pro-Choice:

Record your commentary and Roboky's commentary together, then send that video to Coolguye to have him record his commentary, commenting in between your conversation where he can.

Bonus points if you deliberately ask him questions and leave dead air for him to fill in.

Double bonus points if Roboky manages to cut him off, repeatedly.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Rhoemer's villain laugh after he kills Liang is just too beautiful for this world. :allears:

• Locked thread