Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
I love how Logan can sprint like a marathon runner while not being out of breath and talking like he is taking a slow walk through the park.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
As as kid I was always somewhat aware of the Syphon Filter games but never played them due to a strange aversion to tactical espionage games I had back then.
That said, I'm really having a blast watching you tormenting the bodies of minds of innocent henchmen play these awesome games!
It's a real shame they seem to have switched Gabe's voice actor from the PSP version onwards, I'm strangely in love with his voice.

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
The disco extra is just really incredible. I would play a game with Logan being an agency agent at day and aspiring to be the best disco dancer there ever was at night.

Could you post which music you used in the last video? I would also really like to know where the Rhoemer theme is from.

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
Good thing they kept the secret agent aspect in the game, I guess they will never find out who that Nagol guy was.

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
I hate to ask again, but what is the music playing at the sniper duel in the hotel?

Also, I guess you probably know the video, but here's a collection of interesting glitchy situations in SF2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1ijHqPmEE0

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
So.... how is Teresa alive again? Is there any explanation for that?

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
Wow, I would have never noticed Tidus had the same VA as Logan in the second trilogy if I hadn't read it.

I'm kinda sad his old VA didnt feature in this trilogy, you could say he was bad but you could see how he fitted Logan's personality.

Also am I mad or has the ghost of Rhoemer finally stopped haunting us.... ? Has the eternal struggle between the Taser and the M79 come to a close?

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
I was really hoping there would be a big twist that every boss including Touchstone was controlled by Rhoemers spirit. I wonder, will he finally be set to rest in Logan's Shadow? Will there be enough rejoicing for Tork? Well, even if not I guess Lune can still resort to writing adequate Syphon Filter Fanfiction to make for a satisfying ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgCloud
Oct 30, 2011
Another good evidence of Rhoemers final return is the fact that the taser can't set people on fire anymore. Who else could drain its demonical powers by coming back to life other than the god of the M79?

• Locked thread