Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Please tell me the big twist is that these two gentlemen are possessed by eldritch horrors from beyond spacetime sitting behind their eyeballs. Or at least that the game acknowledges that neither of them should ever need a nightlight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
Six minutes in and it's already absolutely magical. Anyway, is it just me or does our guy sound like JC Denton?

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer

X_countryguy posted:

This is relevant to the taser discussion. I don't know if you were planning to pull this one out when we got to the second game but here's a TV spot I remember for this game when it came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gykgQ6vfcgk
This is completely amazing.
edit: Satan's spaghetti my rear end, it's Cthulhu's beard.
The tentacle imagery is strong here.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Sep 18, 2015

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
That is completely and utterly fantastic. Can't wait to see the series push it further.

e: Oh wow the credits say the lead designer's name is Richard Ham. Nomen omen much?

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Oct 1, 2015

• Locked thread