Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Nodoze posted:

How many of you who have motorcycles ride them when it's cold out?
I was a year round commuter for a couple years (in TN) so the cold wasn't too bad with my gear, coldest I saw was +12f. Gear was Olympia Phantom one piece for years then a Aerostich with heated jacket liner, gloves and grips. Balaclava under the helmet helps a lot, I liked my underarmor cold gear or whatever one only issue was the visor icing up. Commute was ~20 miles and 30 minutes of highway after I moved, before that 20 miles of interstate 5 surface streets and 2 highway.

Honestly I loved it and temps down to mid 20's I could ride for hours without any discomfort. Bike was a SV650 naked with DL650 had guards installed for winter.

:3: I need to stop traveling so I can get a dog.

Tomarse posted:

As a car lover I almost feel bad that I will now be catching the bus out to go drinking much more often!
This might have been the thing I loved about Berlin the most. I could walk 10 minutes from the office, hope a train to the hotel (dropped off ~20 ft from the front door) then jump back on and be downtown for 2.50 euro. Drink, eat and have a blast then grab a train back and never have to worry about parking, DUI or anything else.

Think I posted this in the July thread but Indianapolis Moto GP next weekend. Should be a good time, hopefully the weather cooperates and it isn't too unbearably hot or a monsoon.

Foolishly? thinking about heading to Atalanta for Tomorrow World this year. Haven't been to a festival but the lineup looks good and I watch it and Tomorrow Land live stream every year. Seems like it would be a pretty great way to spend a weekend.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Aug 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You guys and your new cars :rolleyes:

Nodoze posted:

IMO the hard part is finding what you want that fits all the criteria you have when looking at a price you're willing to pay.
This is my problem when shopping for anything

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

T-Square posted:

Pretty sure I'm done with all of this car bullshit once (if) I get my E30 back on the ground. It's never as simple as replacing a part, even if the part is right loving there, and every time I have to do a job, they always fight me from start to finish and drag it out as long as possible. It's infuriating and it's just not loving fun anymore. I guess I can kick the "I want to beat a car around a track" dream into the dirt.
:smith: I'm at that point on the 928

Geirskogul posted:

The bus is being sold for 3k. I had $3200 in my checking, and another 2500 in savings. I go to transfer from savings to checking, and accidentally selected a different bank. Since transfers generally take a few days, this is a bad thing. Called USAA seconds after the mistake, said there’s nothing they could do, maybe Monday.

gently caress.
I did similar going to pick up my first E30. Drove all the way to West Virginia (from WI) with no money on a Sunday so I couldn't move money around and could only pull $400 a day from the ATM. I was able to get the guy to take paypal using his terribly slow dial up.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Motronic posted:

Is it really that bad? Do I need to rescue it? (it's an autobox...isn't it.....)
Na I'm just sick of working on it. Charging system is still where it was a month or two ago I just haven't had the time or when I do I'd rather work on something else. It's a dogleg manual. Ran so perfect for months then as soon as I put a for sale sign in the back glass and list it on Craigslist it goes to hell :bang:

Raluek posted:

550 flywheel is a completely different animal than 600 to the wheels. I guess you can build a high compression short block, big cubes, AFR heads, and see what that gets you. You'd still be better off on LS1tech, but I'd love to have a thread on this. We've had a few big HP vettes and GTOs on here, I think. Maybe they'll come out of the woodwork. :allears:
I'm sure there's a ton of knowledge on LS engines lurking around this forum but I wonder if a thread would actually have enough posters to stick around. I'm possibly looking at a LS swap into an E30 at some point so I'd love as much info as possible, I'm kind of worried about the weight though. I'd think a project thread involving a swap would get a ton of info dumped into it.

Not nearly as productive this weekend as I had planned but that's nothing unusual. Got the important stuff done but nothing listed on Craigslist yet. May just list everything in the CA/AI for sale threads and see if I can avoid dealing with CL idiots.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

mafoose posted:

Stayed up way too late playing the talos principle. I've started trying to go after the stars and it's getting really interesting...

Puzzle games are some of my favorite, and this one is relaxing (for the most part).
I've been meaning to pick that up during Steam sales but never had, just wishlisted it for next time.

freelop posted:

Server
Server_1
Server_new
Server_new_2
Server_2
Server_new_new
You forgot server_test, server_backup, server_broken, server_maybefixed and my favorite actual example from a couple years ago server_FUBAR. Now all out stuff has boring names like mgmt, esms, slurm and crap.

fjelltorsk posted:

Phonepostin from the loony bin. The doctor at the er recommended 72 hours of inpatient treatment while my brain sorta lands. I can leave if i want to. But i have a feeling that some good sleep and what they called an intro to therapy where i have two sessions a day is good for me.
Stay the whole length, do the therapy sessions and see how you feel. You've had a lot of poo poo that's been building up and you made the right move checking yourself in to get things sorted out. You kicked cancer's rear end, you've got this :hfive:

Leave for Indianapolis Moto GP tomorrow morning. Weather looks dry and warm, should be a good time.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

leica posted:

So jealous. I really need to make it to a MotoGP race one of these years :smith:
I went 4? years ago but that's the last time I've really followed the series. I catch a race here and there online only because a bunch of us share a account to stream them. Tonight I need to catch up, I've only seen one race this season. All the guys I'm going with a nuts about it and trash talking back and forth...I just want to see some good racing.

Incubus seems like they would be really good to see live even though I haven't really listened to them in years.

Last concert I went to was Amon Tobin three years ago in Atlanta, not my usual music but I enjoyed it. I'm still going back and forth on heading to Atlanta for the Tomorrow World festival. Would likely be a hell of a good time but that week (and for that money) I have an invite to go spend a week at my cousins cabin on Flathead Lake in Montana.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

NoWake posted:

Dunno if there's been much uber/lyft/etc chat here recently or if it's been run out of AI, but I tried it out tonight and don't think I will do it again.
Finally used Uber for the first time this weekend to get downtown then back to camping in Indianapolis. Pretty drat nice service and we had good drivers both ways. Both our drivers said they liked it but had some horror stories relating to insurance.

meatpimp posted:

This is going to stir some poo poo up: http://www.wired.com/2015/08/hackers-tiny-device-unlocks-cars-opens-garages/
Guy has a device to grab and/or disrupt rolling codes for garage doors AND most cars... implications are huge. Quick, easy and undetectable break ins, just for starters.
A bit spooky but those have been around for a while, this one is just a lot simpler and now brought to attention again. Cars outside are never locked so that isn't a big deal but getting into the garage is worrisome.

Indianapolis Moto GP was pretty great, think it will be a yearly thing. Camping was loud and a bit hot but still great. Moto 3 race got hosed by the rain but Moto 2 and Moto GP were good races and we had a great spot to watch. Tired as hell, a bit dehydrated but surprisingly little sunburn.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

mariooncrack posted:

Moto g 2015?
I'm really thinking about picking one of these up. I've loved my first gen Moto G and have a friend that will give me $50 for it. I'll wait a bit longer but pretty sure that's going to be my next phone.

So Moto GP at Indy was awesome but now I'm itching to get back on the track with a motorcycle. So far my shopping cart has a clutch kit, carb rebuild kit and a thermostat because it didn't come with one from the factory to get the 125GP bike ready to go. I should probably order tires because these ones are old as hell :homebrew:

Pretty sure I'm going to say screw Montana or TomorrowWorld and go the track instead.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

People used cars to tow all the time.
Everywhere except the US it isn't unusual to see people towing with midsize or larger cars. US people just like trucks and POWER to tow anything. I use the VW like a truck and tow all sorts of poo poo...jet ski, multiple motorcycles, boulders, etc. I have a 'hitch hauler' that I'm modifying to carry the trials and race bike since they only weigh ~150lb. Heavier loads I just take it slower since the brakes are the real limiting factor.

Geirskogul posted:

Aaaaand I have a sudden catastrophic oil leak. And it's not the rear oil gallery plugs, either (would have been a simple fix) :(
Saw that in your thread...lovely. At least it waited until you were home to do it instead of a couple hours into your trip.

Pham Nuwen posted:

86 Mazda for $1100 motherfuckerzzzz

Hell yes cheap little trucks are the best trucks

Parts ordered for race bike because why only race cars right? Going to see if I can find a early to mid September track day to run and maybe one more before the end of the year. I was decently quick last time I was out but that was at least two years ago and on a motard, I'll be back running with the novices which should be fun...except for passing zones.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

No, but seriously, we use my moms Outback to drag around her small trailer all the time, and the small boat. The only advantage a truck has over a car is the longer wheel base when it comes to longer trailers to avoid the tail wagging the dog syndrome. Which is easily cured with a anti sway device - and slowing down a little.

I think the E39/E60 is rated for something pretty stupid high, 4400 lbs or something stupid.

I get wagging occasionally but it's usually because I loaded the trailer unevenly like a jackass or am engine braking down a long hill. A healthy stab of throttle then adjusting things on the trailer fixes it most of the time.

We had a guy that used to tow his E30 race car with his supercharged E39 touring. Was a pretty nice setup that I'd love to duplicate with the M's but I think it would break the internet.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Please do this. Towing isn't rocket science, just common sense and slow down.

I've considered just staging them for a photo to see how quickly it spreads. Biggest issue is the E28 exhaust exits in the middle of the rear but it looks like a few people have slapped hitches of various quality on them before. It would be worth it just to roll into Cars and Coffee with.

There's also this classic

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Aug 12, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Cage posted:

Go burn some popcorn, get passive aggressive about it.
This is one of the few things that might block out the smell. Put that fucker in for 10 minutes, if the building burns down at least it won't smell like reheated fish anymore.

The Hateful Eight teaser trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnRbXn4-Yis

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

IOwnCalculus posted:

gently caress, I need to get to San Diego sometime soon. Been too loving long.
Haven't been there in a while but I remember that place from one of my last trips out there. They're looking for someone to spend September at a site in the Bay area...living in a hotel for a month sucks but the food, cars, scenery, etc could make it worth it. Hmm I might have to consider that now, I had passed on it initially.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Darchangel posted:

So, somehow, while helping out here in California, I lucked into the annual Mattel company picnic lunch!
Never knew I wanted to work for Mattel until today.

The Locator posted:

I have a pair of little wooden ramp things made of a large 2x8 with a smaller 2x8 on top of it about 18" further along the board. The reason I have these, is that my old CP race car was so loving low that my low profile jack wouldn't go under the cross brace in the front of the car unless it was on top of the 4" lift. And the 2nd board is so far down the first one because the front splitter would hit the 4" tall block if the front tires hadn't already gotten up onto the first 2" board. To get it onto a trailer I had to use the longest & lowest ramps made by RaceRamps or I'd wreck the splitter on the trailer ramps, and it was a low trailer with a dropped dovetail. I loved that car in a lot of ways, but in other ways, holy hell was it a huge pain in the rear end (and a massive black hole for any green paper that might consider occupying my wallet).
What's a CP race car? For some reason I'm drawing a blank. I had to make a set of 2x8 ramps like that a while ago and now I'm going to have to make an extended set because the E21 is so drat low and my next project will be even lower. M3 (stock height/wheels/tires) is a pain in the rear end to jack unless the front tires are already an inch or two above ground height.

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Mad Max Fury Road has hit iTunes and Amazon.

2 weeks till the blue ray release....

Oh what a day, what a lovely day!
I have no DVD or blue ray player, I still ordering. Need to get a digital copy as well.

Looks like I'll likely be headed to California for either a couple weeks or the whole month of September. Working in the Oakland area but probably staying in Emoryville or something. Need to figure out dates when the boss gets back today. Weekends will be free to do whatever.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Comrade Flynn posted:

Just got approached by the Make A Wish Foundation about giving a kid with bone marrow cancer a ride through the city in his dream car. Oddly, that's the same cancer my mom died from 17 years ago.
I question the kids choice in cars but that's a pretty sweet Make A Wish request. You need to do this and preferably have a 1:8 or something scale model of your car in the same color he can take with him. Make A Wish should supply this, if not and you don't want to get in touch and I will

the spyder posted:

I've decided I'm incapable of purchasing a new car, except maybe out of pure desperation.
My default boring commuter car recommendation is always a VW diesel of some type. I like the golf but if you need space a passat or wagon might be better.

ilkhan posted:

Huh.
I actually have a date tomorrow.
How strange.
Relax, have fun :hfive:

Couldn't sleep so made a massive breakfast now I don't want to move. Pretty good way to start a weekend.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Aug 15, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Comrade Flynn posted:

Of course I'm doing this. I'm talking to Lambo HQ about hooking the kid up with all sorts of swag. Finding a model of my car is a huge pain in the rear end but I know of a place on ebay I can snag one.

Apparently they've also hooked him up with a behind the scenes museum tour here in Seattle. So the plan is I pick him up at his house, drive him to the museum, then drive him to the dog park where the local samoyed club is going to surprise him with a party (he loves samoyeds and Lamborghinis apparently).
Awesome he'll love that. I should have used mine on something like that instead of a drat computer.

Pressure washed the deck then went out to the local drift clubs event today. Supposedly there was eventually going to be people running it as an autocross but too drat hot to stand around for 5 hours.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

corn in the fridge posted:

why are so many ppl itt angry or depressed??
Nope. Have a pound of bacon, biscuits and baked potatoes (lunches) in the oven. Grill is warming up, gravy and holandaise is nearly done on the stove. I'm also drinking a beer. Pretty sure I have a date later.

Bape Culture posted:

Personally I'm angry because I can't afford to quit work and drive a bowler wildcat across Iceland with a dog and a bottle of whiskey
Well drat now I'm angry :argh:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

rdb posted:

Holy gently caress be happy it was at least moving. I have spent 5 hours trying to make it from Richmond to DC. Same thing on the way back at night.

Also, don't speed in VA unless you like being in jail. 20+ over or what ever else they deem as reckless driving will do it. One of my coworkers learned this the hard way. Just don't.
I'll consider myself lucky then, no one mentioned this when I was driving the E28 back. Traffic was flying and that car hauls rear end.

Adiabatic posted:

ALLLLLWAAAAAYYYYYS take 301 from Richmond to Philly. Nova and DC/Baltimore is a lost hellscape.
So glad the seller and google maps recommended that route, had very little traffic on my way to your house.

Now I'm craving another E28 road trip...wonder if there's any good concerts coming up in Atlanta or Miami. I should fix the cruise control before the next extended trip.

Need to figure out a good 'track box' to toss all the miscellaneous junk I need to carry around with the 125. Tire warmers, sprockets, jetting, pistons, fluids, etc. Have a track toolbox that's ready to go but a big cardboard box that's falling apart isn't going to cut it for the other stuff.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

drat you guys are a gloomy bunch. Nice matching avatars Bape, Flynn and DV...anyone else?

Biscuits and gravy for at-work breakfast was success, drat that was good. Biscuits got a little burnt on the bottom but I'll live.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

drat that's a good looking bike

Bape Culture posted:

Nurburgring are getting rid of the flugplatz jump. I'm bummed :(
That's just wrong :mediocre:

I've never dealt with real depression but I definitely have my lovely weeks/months or whatever where everything sucks. It's been much better since I've started lifting more often and heavier, can't really think about how stuff sucks after a heavy squat/dl session.

UK goons, how lovely is it there in early October? I'm going to be really tempted to detour through Frankfurt on the way home to get some laps in at the Nurburgring.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

88h88 posted:

Well we haven't had summer yet so this year all bets are off. It's usually cool and wet though. Where are you thinking of hitting up?

Not sure and don't even know where the site is located at the moment. All I know is they may need a hand beginning of October and my name came up from several people. I'll be in a loud and cold computer room most of the trip but if weather isn't poo poo and it's in a decent area I'll take a couple extra days at the end to see the area.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

jamal posted:

Except when there is a sensor in the ground and if you stop too far back the light never changes. Stopping at the stop line seems to be a major challenge for people leaving my part of town and I have had to get out of my car and tell people to pull up after getting skipped in a cycle.
This was an annoyance when I rode motorcycles all the time. I'd get to the light first then no one would want to get close so the light wouldn't change for us. I'd go after one cycle because I'm a bike and gently caress it but it was annoying as hell. Trying to wave people to pull closer worked on about one out of ten people.

MustardFacial posted:

Did Roadkill stop doing their youtube show or something? I'm seeing all of this new poo poo up on their face book page like a hellcat engine in a '68 Charger, and a blown hemi in their '55 Chevy. But there is nothing new on their youtube channel. And what ever happened with the MCM and Roadkill team-up? Did they do anything with that?
With the new paid thing it goes on youtube several months (3?) after it airs on the motortrend or whatever thing.

Looks like I'm skipping the UK trip. We have a race right in the middle of it and the other guy eligible hasn't ever been out of the country so he gets this one. Looks like I will be in California for a couple weeks next month.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

MustardFacial posted:

You think a 510 would be too heavy to drop a bike engine into?
A bit heavier than most bike engine builds but it would probably work ok with a larger bike engine. Get it down to <2k lb you should be fine.

Comrade Flynn posted:

I was on the GT list until I found out the price.
But it looks amazing. Ditch that dang Lambo and get the GT, it's only money :homebrew:

Adiabatic posted:

Put 3k on my SV650 this year :smugdog:
:( I think I've put ~300 miles on the WR250 this year. I used to average 20k a year on the SV650.

Nissan managed 400hp out of a 40kg engine that they're going to toss in a race car for the 24 Hours of LeMans - http://www.engineering.com/3DPrinti..._pos=0&at_tot=1 Wonder how that will trickle down to production engines.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 13:15 on Aug 20, 2015

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Cars & Coffee chat: I usually head out to the local one but now it's so big it's a pain in the rear end. Roughly 4300 cars last time. I understand if you want to show off your car and everyone is entitled to that but I'd love something like an area for exotics, one for vintage and so on. Or maybe each month there's a theme. I bring one of the M's because people love seeing them and appreciate they haven't been hosed with but the crowd has changed a lot over the last year. Not sure how much longer I'll be going.

There's also now more and more assholes leaving the show attempting burnouts and drifts which draws a huge crowd to stand on the side of the road. It's only a matter of time before someone gets hurt.

User Error posted:

Local track is doing a track day, and I am the only one here not prepping for the SCCA races tomorrow. I spent all morning chasing down ITA, IT7 and SM cars in my street driven e36 m3. This is the least organized event I've been at but oh well. Beats being at work on a beautiful Friday.
Blipshift's newest shirt, very fitting:

ilkhan posted:

Tried sushi for the first time.
Gagging wasn't fun, especially across the table from the beautiful new girl from work.
:(
As they said work up to 'real' sushi with basic stuff. If you like it awesome, if not no worries. Not everyone loves the stuff but they're wrong because sushi is awesome.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

BrokenKnucklez posted:

Holy poo poo. Today's snaps are loving hilarious. NE:AI
I was laughing my rear end off at those sitting at the bar last night. Now I feel his SouthEast trip was pretty lame in comparison.

angryhampster posted:

Welp guys we're doomed...I've procreated.

Meet James Henry. He and his mom are doing great. He enjoys cuddling and falling asleep to car videos on Youtube.

Also goddamn the labor and birthing process is brutal and violent.
:3: congrats man.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Cakefool posted:

I am going to raise so much poo poo on the phone today, as soon as the lazy bastards start work :argh: Why does no-one else start work at a reasonable 7am-ish hour like I'm used to?
I'm usually done with most of my stuff by the time everyone else shows up to work at 8:30-9 which they like. When I started I'd show up around 8:30 but it's been getting earlier and earlier, now I'm usually having breakfast at my desk by 6:30.

Adiabatic posted:

Vacation from my vacation please. Just wolfed down some ibuprofen.
NEAI will take a lot out of you. These are the days I am thankful for my mostly desk job.

kastein posted:

I see 3 days vacation wasn't enough for some people :v:
I am loving beat. That was a fun weekend and now it is time to sit in an air conditioned office and design wiring for cars and planes again. Ahhhh.

Enourmo posted:

turn you're clock upside down
From the snapchat stuff I got that looked like one hell of a weekend.

Looks like I'll be spending most of the morning catching up on customer and employer online training :suicide:

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Credit Chat: My parents got me a 'student' Discover card before I went to college so I could build credit. Used it for gas and groceries only and paid it off completely every month, worked great and by the time I graduated I had some credit. After I started working I wanted a higher limit and miles rewards since I was traveling for work frequently, got the Delta AmEx with something like a 3k limit. Eventually cancelled the Discover because I wasn't using it and over the past two years the AmEx limit has gone up substantially thanks to putting all travel expenses on it then pay it off in full every month. Think it's something like 15k now which is just stupid. Had a good enough score when I went to apply for a mortgage I got the lowest rate offered by the credit union.

Credit cards are great if you understand how to use them and are responsible. I've never had an issue with them but I can't imagine someone like my brother or his wife having one, they'd be maxed and in debt before they even knew wtf happened.

Geirskogul posted:

It blows my mind that I can think of something I need (in this case, an adapter to go from a newer CB400T II Honda Hawk speedometer to my 1979 CB650's speedometer hole), spend 10 minutes with calipers, spend 20 minutes in SolidWorks, and come out with a real thing that exists. What the gently caress is going on with the world?
I would make so much random poo poo if I picked up a 3D printer. Not because I'd need more than 1/4 of the stuff but because I can.

Timmy Cruise posted:

As to why I was doing the expansion tank and thermostat, the radiator moved enough to catch the hose from the rad to the expansion tank in the fan. Why? The drivers side bottom mount was missing and the rad was wired to the rad support. One thing leads to another. :cthulhu:
We're adding engine mounts to the morning and night check on the E30 race car. Cooked out last engine because an engine mount failed, engine rotated a little and the lower radiator hose went into the alternator. Put in a thermostat, makes everything else in the system happier.

Skipping in UK trip but headed to California (Bay Area) for a couple weeks next month. Happens to line up nicely with a music festival which should make the weekend away from home a lot more fun.

Hop on a plane tomorrow morning for a race at Gingerman. Any Michigan goons that are really bored are welcome to come out and watch. I think spectators get in for free, if you wanted to help in the pits we'd probably cover your entry cost. I just hope the new engine is healthy (junk yard motor) and runs at least as good as the last engine we used.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

alternate.eago posted:

I've been looking online for lifts for the garage. It'll help when I decide to start work on the All Tracs. Any goons have any recommendations for lifts for an older garage? I kinda really don't want to drill into the concrete floor (I'm not sure it's thick enough to be able to have anchors in it). Is it doable?
If you're unsure about floor depth and don't want to drill into it you're going to be looking for a 4-post lift. They're handy as hell and it's easy enough to use a jack on one or get one of the center lift additions. If you have the clearance go for it and you'll be happy. Atlas is the main brand I'm looking at for my garage.

Next NEAI meet I think I'm going to make the trip because that looked like a stupid amount of fun.

• Locked thread