Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Super Aggro Crag posted:

I de-badged my car today and replaced the H's with the KDM badges. I spent the past hour masking the front of the car to Plastidip the chrome whiskers black when a cloud rolled in and started raining on me.

:smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Same. The last 3 cars have been a matter of searching online for candidate vehicles (which is fun), figuring out what my buy price is (which is fun), figuring out which one I'm going after first (which is fun), and hitting the dealerships. I cut through most of the BS because I'm coming in for a specific vehicle, with a specific price in mind. They get 60 minutes max, if we don't get to my price, I'm off to the next dealership. If I manage to exhaust all of the dealerships without a car, I wait and eventually one or all will come back at my price. I haven't had this fail me yet, and I'm a fickle slut when it comes to car ownership.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Geirskogul posted:

Big update on stupidbus. Leaking oil oil oil

Aww yiss...Desert Bus pt2 starts now!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Plenty of snowflake residue on the dashboard

:science:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

From a corporate perspective, intelligence and quality of work are typically inversely proportionate to pay.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Would prefer beer in the fridge to corn in the fridge :colbert:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Life is like a hurricane here in Duckberg

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I rediscovered Lemonade Stand. It's quite addictive.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Under/Over on the number of goons who were on Ashley Madison

:forkbomb:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Let me show you my o-ring

:forkbomb:

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Mat_Drinks posted:

Congratulations man! Time to start building his hot wheels collection :3:

Serious chat time: Start building him a toolbox. My parents did that -- every gift giving occasion included a tool. When I left home, I had most of what I needed to play shadetree mechanic.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

MrChips posted:

Birthday today :confuoot:

Scooter Computer?

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Super Aggro Crag posted:

This is why I loving hate doing this poo poo. I got guilt tripped in to driving 2 hrs alone to camp with my girl and her family and when I get here I can't even park at their site cuz they have too many cars. Now I have to rent my own loving site for one loving night and drive back tomorrow morning in like 14 hours. I just wanted to loving watch TV and veg out all night. Ajsjfj483dbnsi02orndnshahae0r0.

This isn't even a first world problem.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Holy poo poo playing video games not stoned is boring as gently caress.

And yet you are completely powerless to do something about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

A couple of random items:

Passed a used car lot this morning. It had the following sign:

"Lawaway You're Next Car"

Couldn't snap a pic because of traffic, safety, etc.

An early 90s Tercel pulled up to the light next to me. Two college aged guys in the car. Every time the driver would take his foot off the brake, it would buck and stall like bad manual transmission driver.

I helped them push it off the street. It was an automatic transmission.

:confused:

• Locked thread