Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galler
Jan 28, 2008

Nodoze posted:

How many of you who have motorcycles ride them when it's cold out?

I rarely ride at all anymore but I would rather ride when it's cold than when it's hot. When it's cold I can put liners in my gear and if it's really cold I can add heated cloths to the mix. When it's hot then everything just sucks and I might as well drive and have AC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

I wish I liked fish, I could use another healthy protein source. I keep trying various types and cooking methods but it all still has that awful fish taste. The only thing I can tolerate is standard 'fish and chips' style fried whitefish which mostly just tastes like fried food with a tiny hint of fish and at that point why bother.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

One of my coworkers is doing it right. The wedding itself is just a small ceremony in a botanical garden with only immediate family (because no one actually wants to sit through a wedding ceremony) and then the reception is on her sister's property in the country with some food and a horse trough full of good beer. Whole thing shouldn't be more than a few grand leaving plenty money for a trip to the holy land (Germany) for a Honeymoon.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

The psychopathic elite will keep making GBS threads all over everyone in their bid to get more power just like they always have, but despite that things have been getting better over time despite frequent setbacks. Humanity will probably be responsible for its own extinction but ultimately nothing matters anyway and nearly everyone on this forum will be dead in less than 60 years regardless so just have fun where and when you can :sun:

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

ilkhan posted:

details?

It's Phone so it must be a new Miata.

• Locked thread