Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Nodoze posted:

How many of you who have motorcycles ride them when it's cold out?

I did the first year I had my bike because it was new and exciting. Now I only ride when its nice out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Still thinking over my automotive ADD. Currently:

2008 Mazdaspeed 3, 49k
1997 Miata, 149k

Since I moved into my new house, my commute is less than 2 miles. I don't want to put that kind of wear on my MS3 so I've been driving the Miata every day. It already has tons of miles so who cares if I short trip the crap out of it. The Miata used to be my fun weekend car, but since it has DD duty now, the MS3 is kind of my fun weekend car. I really like it still, but I'm thinking of getting something else while I can still get decent money for it.

Been looking at C5's, and I could pretty much get one for what I'd be able to sell my MS3 for. Since a C5 and the Miata are pretty similar in usage, I'd probably sell the Miata and just get a cheap beater to drive back and forth to work.

I guess I need to drive a C5 before I decide. Don't we have one or two posters here with one?

opengl
Sep 16, 2010

Cakefool posted:

How easy is this? I could get rid of all my cds and be a happier man

I sold a couple hundred DVD's to secondspin.com. They give a little more than Amazon and reimburse shipping. Some they only pay $.10 for, some a few bucks, I think I ended up with $200-$250 total. Oh and they wouldn't take SW Episode 1 lol.

• Locked thread