Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Mat_Drinks posted:

Super Aggro Crag is going to post a lot about losing his job, then his new one, then not liking it. Someone is going to door his new car and he'll lose it, posting nonstop about how bad things always happen to him.

STR modem and phone chat continues. I don't understand half of it and I work in IT.

Rhyno eats a lot of meat or Klondike bars, possibly both at the same time (!) and then everyone talks about Five Guys or how the beer they like is clearly the best beer (spoiler alert your beer of choice sucks and mine is better, but I like all beers to idk)

Bape Culture posts something snarky and a few people get annoyed while I chuckle to myself. That corn guy may or may not be stalking him.

fjelltorsk PS4 v Xbone chat continues, and really man it all just comes down to the age of your kids and the games they like, but just remember the lego games that all kids love come on both so it kind of doesn't matter that much (I own both).

Geirskogul gets his bus back to AZ and we all rejoice

WELCOME TO AUGUST AI, I LOVE YOU ALL!

You forgot:

25% of the thread's posts will be STR E/N posts about working as a pizza delivery driver and/or dumb things his step-dad did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

Nodoze posted:

How many of you who have motorcycles ride them when it's cold out?

I do since it's my main commuting method. I only take the car or jeep when it's pouring rain (not all my gear is waterproof) or icy/freezing/snowing.

My limit for cold right now is somewhere in the mid-high 30F area, as that's around the temp where my hands start going numb from the cold after a half hour with my current gloves and liners, though my winter jacket and overpants are still plenty warm at those temps. Once I get some waterproof winter gloves and heated grips or heated glove liners, I should be fine in anything except ice or snow.

• Locked thread