Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
today the teacher showed us how to play a game called "dodge ball". She also showed us something called a medicine ball, but I don't think it was supposed to be used for dodge ball and I think Tommy will be in a coma for awhile

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

today my kindergarten teacher tought me how to drive http://i.imgur.com/eOEpmvb.gifv

dogcrash truther
My kindergarten teacher is preparing us for the 21st century by teaching us how to use computers, instagram, and tindr.

FuturePastNow

I bet Arnold Schwarzenegger would make a p good kindergarten teacher, someone should make that movie

the unabonger

dogcrash truther posted:

My kindergarten teacher is preparing us for the 21st century by teaching us how to use computers.

unironically this

the unabonger
this is more of a my kindergarten students are cool, but yesterday i sent a girl to the principal for mooning me, to which she responded, "i'll go to the prinicipals office, i dont care"

weird

by zen death robot

i flunked out posted:

this is more of a my kindergarten students are cool, but yesterday i sent a girl to the principal for mooning me, to which she responded, "i'll go to the prinicipals office, i dont care"

hahah

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

Miss Psychosis posted:

Teacher: Well, 1 + 0.999999999 repeating is 2, actually.

i'm really happy being aware that 0.999 repeating = 1 is cool now, as for many years it was not and just made people yell at me

GEExCEE

MY KINDERGARTEN TEACHER IS A loving TOOL... COME SEE ME IN 16 YEARS, FUCKER, AND SAY THAT poo poo TO MY FACE

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my kindergarten teacher still sends me a birthday card and I am about to turn 26 :3:

XyloJW

Luvcow posted:

all the kids call me rear end in a top hat but I'm uncertain were the confusion came from :ohdear:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
teacher looking at finger painting: hmm yes, i like what you did with the greens here, very abstract, very pollack. where did you go to school? may I frame this? first Friday is in a few weeks and this would be perfect for a gallery i curate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

i flunked out posted:

• Locked thread