Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
I think he'd make a good President! Though probably a better Secretary of State or UN ambassador. Also the metric system is great! And he looks like a muppet prototype of Statler rejected for being too cheery.

That's, well, that's it.

Bye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

potato of destiny posted:

Can someone explain why this thread, slash candidate, exists? Thank you in advance.

I like the metric system

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
at least he opposed the Iraq invasion when Democrats like Hillary Clinton were bowing to Bush on it

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

TEAYCHES posted:

lol dude is literally running in the hopes of getting a cabinet position

you gotta hustle for that Under Secretariat

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

City of Tampa posted:

we already use the metric system. Any decent American machinist or engineer can freely switch between SAE and metric measurements at will, and is very familiar and comfortable with either.

yeah but I'm still sore about this mars orbiter: http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Baloogan posted:

gently caress you for going back 100000 pages to find this poo poo thread for a poo poo candidate

can't strafee the chafee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
thank gently caress

• Locked thread