Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

EDITORIAL STAFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

quote:

People say the newspaper industry is dying. That we can't compete with the internet. I have to laugh at these fools. We're an extremely Web 2.0 kind of organization. We source our material straight from ArcaMax Jokes, one of the internet's leading joke repositories.
_______________/

Salmiakki

i love the old white m,an ensemble

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Miss Psychosis

Salmiakki posted:

i love the old white m,an ensemble

Cant wait to hear the annual acapella album they make during the christmas party. It's just for laughs, they don't really worry about the sound quality or how well they sing. That's what they tell this guy every year when they bar him from the recording studio.

Salmiakki

Miss Psychosis posted:

Cant wait to hear the annual acapella album they make during the christmas party. It's just for laughs, they don't really worry about the sound quality or how well they sing. That's what they tell this guy every year when they bar him from the recording studio.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i called the newspaper to ask who made the editorial decision to include the joke and i was redirected to a female staffer. she said she wasn't sure but "take your pick of old white males". she also said she's been fielding a lot of calls about the joke. she hasn't even read it yet because she was out last week after her dad died, and she doesn't even want to read it. but she's taking the calls cause the other guys are out on vacation. haha! discover deez nuts bitch!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The Good, Clean Funnies List is neither good, clean nor funny.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Joel, what are you doing? It's picture day! You can't play around in the dumpster til after you get your picture taken.
_____/

[sullenly] OK
_____/

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
white people... :jerry:

Mapparu

pig slut lisa posted:

Joel, what are you doing? It's picture day! You can't play around in the dumpster til after you get your picture taken.
_____/

[sullenly] OK
_____/

pig slut lisa

irl is good

CORRECTIONS: An earlier post implied that Joel needed to be coaxed out of his dumpster for picture day. In actuality, Joel never leaves his dumpster and the photographer joined him in there to take the picture. The Gazette regrets the error.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

pig slut lisa posted:

CORRECTIONS: An earlier post implied that Joel needed to be coaxed out of his dumpster for picture day. In actuality, Joel never leaves his dumpster and the photographer joined him in there to take the picture. The Gazette regrets the error.

FreshCutFries

what's black and white and dead all over?

Miss Psychosis

A large portion of pictures from germany, circa 1940s.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Can we get serious for a second and talk about how women are terrible and ruin everything,?

alnilam

lmao that first post

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Thingyman posted:

what's black and white and dead all over?

Joel

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mapparu

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Can we get serious for a second and talk about how women are terrible and ruin everything,?

:colbert:women ruin everything such as making me do simple things around the house and TO TOP IT OFF they start parading their own rights and call it "feminism". :airquote:They even ruined video games!:argh:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I mean, it's just a regular, harmless joke, but I'm sure a bunch of feminazi, sjw FEMALES(yes, FEMALES, I only call females ladies if they act like ladies. see also my use of the n-word) will blow everything out of proportion and ruin some old fashioned, good, clean fun. Political correctness is ruining this country.

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo

alnilam posted:

lmao that first post

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
The receptionist filed a sexual harassment lawsuit.
______/

loving SJWs!
______/

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Make this my avatar.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

Make this my avatar.

he's their diversity hire

----------------

google THIS

it must have sucked, back before food was invented

google THIS

google THIS posted:

it must have sucked, back before food was invented

by men

google THIS

beans motherfucker.
_______/

smoobles

i can't wait until im an old white man, right now im just a young white man, waiting to flex my privilege.

----------------

Mapparu

google THIS posted:

beans motherfucker.
_______/

is that a Google glass

the unabonger
The Good, Clean Funnies List

pig slut lisa

irl is good

BYOB 8.2: The Good, Clean Funnies List

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pig slut lisa posted:

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

ty crap

ty landy

alnilam

pig slut lisa posted:

Macnult

C'mon, Ted. Cheer up! It's picture day! Don't let the whole mess with the receptionist bring you down.
______/

*sigh* I guess you're right. On the bright side, I am rocking my new favorite work shirt!
______/

Yeah bro! You're looking spiffy as heck! Made that dope switch from the sweater vest I see!
______/

Thanks, Mark. Yeah, I kinda avoid wearing it now ever since I went too far with Lisa. I haven't even taken it out of my c-
______/

Hey fellas! Check out my new threads!
______/

:jerry:

smoobles

pig slut lisa posted:

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Grandpa+ tier

Grandpa Tier

Embarassing Dad tier

Libertarian Tier

Yobber tier

----------------

Lil Cunty

joel looks nice but timid i bet he only goes along with their sexist jokes and japes because he's afraid of alienating his fellow workers and being top of the list during the next round of layoffs

ty crap

ty landy

cuntman.net

Macnult posted:

C'mon, Ted. Cheer up! It's picture day! Don't let the whole mess with the receptionist bring you down.
______/

*sigh* I guess you're right. On the bright side, I am rocking my new favorite work shirt!
______/

Yeah bro! You're looking spiffy as heck! Made that dope switch from the sweater vest I see!
______/

Thanks, Mark. Yeah, I kinda avoid wearing it now ever since I went too far with Lisa. I haven't even taken it out of my c-
______/

Hey fellas! Check out my new threads!
______/

:jerry:

oliwan

by Nyc_Tattoo
im dying

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

pig slut lisa posted:

• Locked thread