Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I had this pretty good pita wrap. I am trying to get ideas for what to eat tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

The Saurus posted:

what kind of a mug is that though? looks like the mug a total lameass would drink out of, no offence op

It is a mug from my fraternity Sigma Nu. There is water in the mug.

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Nooner posted:

whoa whats that key in the back of the picture go to? I bet it is a super nice sports/luxury vehicle or something!

I am not sure. I was eating lunch with a coworker and that is their keys. I will ask them tomorrow though!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
It is like two hours from lunchtime and it looks like I won't get any food suggestions. :ohdear:

• Locked thread