Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
You're lying to everyone, got it.

This LP is making me want to try Dominions again. I thought that half a game here and being destroyed on turn 10 by EA tribless Mictlan on Desura was enough, but it seems I still have that masochistic streak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

fool_of_sound posted:

Yup. In fact one nation, Hinnom, can get literal infants as event units who fight like fully grown baby eating giants.

I cannot find these guys in Mod Inspector and it's imperative I do so. Please tell me how the murderous giant babies are called. I understand this may be a joke, but I want to believe.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Nephil are the offspring between Grigori and Avvi, not murderous giant babies :confused:

On the other hand, pixel dicks, which are fun in their own way.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Assuming your dude casting Legions of Steel is E3 (and I doubt you're casting Legions of Steel 5 times with gems), he's getting knocked out after the third cast. If you cast Summon Earthpower first, he's good for an extra cast and probably some more spells after that.

I'm pretty new at this, so probably I've missed something.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

I only know it because I'm scripting 10+ Master Smiths each turn in the newbie game. Because I can't make up my mind. :v:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

EDIT: Woops, wrong thread.

Also, what the guy above me said.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

How are u posted:

He was streaming Conquest of Elysium 4 the other day, and I don't know his twitch handle because I don't ever watch the twitch, but he linked it in irc.

Much better than Dom4. You can take breaks each 10 minutes when a random goblin kills your cap.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Ramc posted:

Edit: There. That wasn't very logical.

Welcome to Dominions. Now try communions.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Victor Vermis posted:

All theory, no commitment.

My favorite PG's name has always been Peak Theorycrafting.

It was killed by turkeys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

So, Ramc, have you gone from "yeah, I'll get one Dom 4 key if no one else wants it" to "I'll guess I'l win all the games now" in less than a year, or am I imagining things?

• Locked thread