Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Ramc posted:

Corn Update: Brain Reaped Again

In my continuing side-campaign against R’leyh I executed a new plan. I suited up about 40 White Centaurs to go underwater to raze R’leyh’s temples, take their land and generally mess up the place. “But Ramc.” You are saying in concern. “Corn is on like turn 64, R’leyh is going to be sporting Mindhunting. Didn’t you learn anything from Pelagia sniping your underwater raiders in HappyNewbie?”

Well to answer you, dear reader, I did. Meet Brain Reaper:

Empowered in Astral and toting two boosters Brain Reaper is geared to interdict mind hunts with 100% success. I send the WC in to attack and had her accompany the team under stealth. The Rleyh PD was rolled easily and I waited for the next turn to see if the bait had been taken.

The last one was holding his Stellar Focus global. I am sad to report that this gap in the global spell tab did not go unnoticed and I was unable to sneak in my own Stellar Focus. Nazca put up the Gale Gate but nonetheless I want to report an otherwise complete success.

I just started reading Dom LP like yesterday and this post is art, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread