Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
Make one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
As someone who loves playing FFA turn based strategy games with diplomacy (but not Dominions because gently caress that pricetag), the answer to "be nice or be naughty" is "Depends on what your goal is and who you're playing with"

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
It's worth pointing out that you shouldn't listen to all advice given to you by experienced players, since some are being rather meta and giving you an idea they can exploit later. Notable example: Mr "I play Ermor in Dominions 3" Neruz constantly saying that coalitions never work. :v:

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

ousire posted:

I guess the logic is that the Eunuch is really good for patrolling cuz they won't be distracted by women or something so obviously they have no life except for that of soldiering or something :shrug:

No, the logic is that eunuchs had an important role in the Chinese bureaucracy, and this particular eunuch organizes province defense.

• Locked thread