Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
enjgine
Apr 30, 2015
Hey guys,

Our IT department has brought themselves out of a rut recently, by spicing up the office with posters, sweets, and seizure inducing smiley :agesilaus: faces. I thought it would be nice to put up a bunch of posters regarding basic computer skills, so that we no longer need explain each detail in 'making Internet Explorer work' or 'my screen is fuzzy'.

I was wondering if you guys know of, have seen, or have made any funny, satirical, morbid or just plain condescending posters (To print off at work), which you could link us to, that we could throw up and point people towards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

• Locked thread