Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivan Yurkinov
Jan 13, 2010
Last week I proceeded to the end of a level in Metro: Last Light before I had found all of the notes and instruments. Failed achievement but unwilling to go back and start the chapter over.

But my biggest ever gaming regret is not jumping at the chance to preorder the Fallout 4 Pipboy so I could sell it on ebay and make a $$$million.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

not buying a shitload of nintendo stock right before the wii came out

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Ivan Yurkinov posted:

Last week I proceeded to the end of a level in Metro: Last Light before I had found all of the notes and instruments. Failed achievement but unwilling to go back and start the chapter over.

But my biggest ever gaming regret is not jumping at the chance to preorder the Fallout 4 Pipboy so I could sell it on ebay and make a $$$million.

you wouldnt even make 100 doillars. you have a screw lose buddy

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

destroying my copy of little big adventure 2/in medicine-induced tard rage. it was the first game that I bought - well, I've paid half of it, and rest was covered by my father, who bitched and moaned that he had to take me to one and only store with games in town, and buy me some kind of dumbass game instead of some education poo poo (i was 9). he already said no to duke 3d or blood because violent games make violent children etc., and decided to additionally poo poo on my b-day gift that I payed half of with my own money because gently caress me and whatever makes me happy.

I sold and traded a lot of games during those 20 years, but I'm still pissed at myself for that. binding to personal belongings is the dumbest thing our poo poo brains do to us.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

laserghost posted:

destroying my copy of little big adventure 2/in medicine-induced tard rage. it was the first game that I bought - well, I've paid half of it, and rest was covered by my father, who bitched and moaned that he had to take me to one and only store with games in town, and buy me some kind of dumbass game instead of some education poo poo (i was 9). he already said no to duke 3d or blood because violent games make violent children etc., and decided to additionally poo poo on my b-day gift that I payed half of with my own money because gently caress me and whatever makes me happy.

I sold and traded a lot of games during those 20 years, but I'm still pissed at myself for that. binding to personal belongings is the dumbest thing our poo poo brains do to us.

:stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

laserghost posted:

Erm.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

laserghost posted:

:prepop:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

laserghost posted:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I paid full retail price for Stunt Race FX, The Bouncer, and Driving emotion Type-S.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i really liked the bouncer but i also only rented it and then bought it for $5

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
the bouncer has a character named dauragon c. mikado

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
byuying a tales of game on sale

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

byuying a tales of game on sale

wich one

Synonamess Botch
Jun 5, 2006

dicks are for my cat
Not taking care of my Genesis games so the boxes and manuals all ended up ruined or missing, ditto Dreamcast jewel cases.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I now regret giving away my old gaming systems because I want to play them

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I now regret giving away my old gaming systems because I want to play them

i have 2 super nintendos

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

laserghost posted:

this guy is under my protection now

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Using game genie as a kid.

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Also not getting into CS more seriously when I was a 12 y.o. playing beta 2.

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

definitely selling my old games. my brother and i sold the n64, three controllers, expansion pack and like 15 good games for $50 at a yard sale. on the bright side, i now own all of the stuff i got rid of, but it still sucked having to purchase all of it at really inflated prices.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my biggest gaming regret is not spending even more time than I do gaming

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

I don't get to game a lot and it makes me sad.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

life sucks

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Not playing enough Warcraft 3 before it got fully consumed by DOTA AIDS and bot lobbies

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Black Baby Goku posted:

also i threw away boxes for Game Boy and N64 poo poo I kept for years

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

man. yeah.

Stravinsky
May 31, 2011

I sold my ps2 and games for a 360 and now I can't play the good ace combat games

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

that's a drat shame. i played through all the ps2 ace combats this year and it was fun.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

someone in the xbox one is a piece of piss thread described remedy as people that make worse rockstar games because they arent open world garbage

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Working at Gamestop

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

never owning a ps2

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Playing Tales of the Abyss.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off posted:

someone in the xbox one is a piece of piss thread described remedy as people that make worse rockstar games because they arent open world garbage

they were all trying real hard to make fun of platinum games without knowing any of them cuz theyre making a xbox one game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

YOSPWNED!

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Black Baby Goku posted:

Whoa. Things got real- just now- in the impzone

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

they were all trying real hard to make fun of platinum games without knowing any of them cuz theyre making a xbox one game

no!! no!!!

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

im glad i didnt click it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my biggest gaming regret is not owning an xbox one. it looks liek its some serious win and i had fun using my dads one. the controller is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i played through final fantasy 12

• Locked thread