Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
While you losers were joining the army I was getting laid. Maybe you should try having sex instead of being in the armed forces for a change you loving nerd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
This is a pretty weak FYAD tryout, dude. Maybe next time you can name drop Tane or Corsair's pool. Like

no they will not posted:

While you losers were joining the army I was getting laid. Maybe you should try having sex instead of being in the armed forces for a change you loving nerd

Could easily be

While you losers were joining the army I was getting laid with Tane. Maybe you should try having sex in Corsair's pool instead of being in the armed forces for a change you loving nerd

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
what was his name, op?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Booblord Zagats posted:

This is a pretty weak FYAD tryout, dude. Maybe next time you can name drop Tane or Corsair's pool. Like

Could easily be

While you losers were joining the army I was getting laid with Tane. Maybe you should try having sex in Corsair's pool instead of being in the armed forces for a change you loving nerd

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

no they will not posted:

jody!?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I agree with OP and also was a sex haver while you were getting IED'd.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
This is the best troll post you could do? God drat.

Whipped Buttcheeks
Jul 25, 2007
Chairborne Ranger
Haha jokes on you OP, we get hosed in the rear end all day long.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

quantity of shitposting doesn't make quality shitheel

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734703
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734719
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734710
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734706

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Whip Slagcheek posted:

I agree with OP and also was a sex haver while you were getting IED'd.

CatelynIsAZombie
Nov 16, 2006

I can't wait to bomb DO-DON-GOES!

no they will not posted:

:pedophiles:

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

no they will not posted:

I believe you have been misinformed about the armed forces. There is a whole lot of loving going on, both literally and figuratively.

quote:

schneider posted:

Block leave is the poo poo. Merry Christmas Marines, etc etc. Anyway.

Duty sucks, gently caress duty.

This thread is now about funny or hosed up duty stories.

Once upon a Saturday night, I was touring my post as any squared away DNCO should do when I heard a noise, a very particular noise, coming from one of my grandboot's rooms. His door was ajar and the noise coming from within sounded suspiciously like a female getting smashed out. A FEMALE, WHO WAS NOT PROPERLY CHECKED IN WITH THE DUTY NCO, IN MY BARRACKS? gently caress. NO. Why do I even care about this, you ask? I guess I'm just a prick. I guess it pisses me off that some dumbass 18 year old PFC is bringing his little teenage tramps back to the barracks to smash them out while I'm walking around the barracks with a loving logbook under my arm yelling at idiots to pick up their cigarette butts. Additionally, I didn't like this particular Marine.. he was kind of a turd and sucked at life and whined a lot.

My mind raced, scrambling to find the most absurd and offensive insults I could muster as I prepared to kick the door open and deliver rear end-chewing to end all rear end chewings. My corfram came up and I spartan-kicked the door open, face twisted in fury, spittle flying as my mouth formed the first syllable of what was to be the magnum opus of my asschewings.

What I beheld was not PFC Fuckknuckles simply loving some skank, oh no.

On one of the racks were four of my Marines going family style on some chubby unattractive blonde girl with a tramp stamp. I'm pretty sure the balls touched.

I stopped in the doorway as my tiny TBI-ridden rifleman brain attempted to process the scene before me. They all stopped their frantic humping for a moment and stared at me. I didn't know what to loving say at this point.. I mean, what can you say to that, really. I just asked if she was of age and upon receiving a valid photo ID from the girl, muttered "very well, carry on" and continued my tour.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

no they will not posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dans was pretty much the only mentally/emotionally stable transexual on the internet. I hope s/he's doing well

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners
no they will not is pretty funny.

this thread will also be funny but for really different reasons. namely all the nerds rushing to the defense of gip from the 'yad invasion.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Booblord Zagats posted:

Could easily be

Oh for sure dude. Every time I read a joke I get all wierdly indignant, like maybe I didn't realize it was a joke or something. Mind if we PM some tips and tricks on sounding like a dumbass?

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
lol

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
What, are you kidding, OP? I get laid all the time in my white Chevrolet van.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

RIP Schneider

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Somebody hasn't seen the sexual assault stats.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

no they will not is pretty funny.

this thread will also be funny but for really different reasons. namely all the nerds rushing to the defense of gip from the 'yad invasion.

you're one of us, even though you always act like you don't want to be :getin:

and yes no they will not is usually pretty funny

I don't think anyone here is dumb enough to think this was seri.....wait yeah nvm we're military retards

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Thread sucks :gas: op.

(CS works nicely)

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

GiP should have died with Schneider, or honeyboy.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
it's true

the military made me an even more awkward virgin

*hover hands op*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hahaha. Hover hands. Well memed sir.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the coolest thing about being in the military was loving the girlfriends of other guys

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

namely all the nerds rushing to the defense of gip from the 'yad invasion.

FYAD will invade and quickly conquer GiP only to find itself stuck in a quagmire of guerrilla insurgency from which it will never be able to fully extricate itself

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Being in the military I experienced so much sex that I was actually given the bronze star with V device because of how much pussy I smashed. There's a building on Ft. Knox named after me now.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
The MurderBot Maneuver Center for Infectious Diseases of Excellence

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Scratch Monkey posted:

FYAD will invade and quickly conquer GiP only to find itself stuck in a quagmire of guerrilla insurgency from which it will never be able to fully extricate itself

I dunno, in a forum war FYAD feels more like the Ukrainian separatists to me. Politically convenient cluster gently caress of retards tripping over their own dicks and getting used as a cover for the real fighters invading ADTRW. GBS would be closer to the American "lets stick our dicks in the hornets nest of insurgency" while being fat, lazy fucks spouting memes.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
25000 more posters could win this in 2 years

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

Spicy Guacamole posted:

The MurderBot Maneuver Center for Infectious Diseases of Excellence Special Operations Center and School

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

hi g0m

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SumYungGui posted:

I dunno, in a forum war FYAD feels more like the Ukrainian separatists to me. Politically convenient cluster gently caress of retards tripping over their own dicks and getting used as a cover for the real fighters invading ADTRW. GBS would be closer to the American "lets stick our dicks in the hornets nest of insurgency" while being fat, lazy fucks spouting memes.

This post gave me AIDS.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Larry Parrish posted:

This post gave me AIDS.

Hopefully the Freddie Mercury kind and not the Magic Johnson kind

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Larry Parrish posted:

This post gave me AIDS.

Don't you have a rape prevention brief to give and then a rape to commit?

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Spicy Guacamole posted:

The MurderBot Maneuver Center for Infectious Diseases of Excellence

I'd be happy cutting the ribbon to open this building.

Rahns
Feb 15, 2008
My ass belongs to peo
So I was pulling weapon sentry during breakfast on my BMQ and I couldn't get food until my relief came out. The first person in my section that came out I asked if he could take over until the actual relief came out, he grabbed his rifle and took off to the shacks saying "gently caress you, I need to get my bed ready for inspection".
Then breakfast was over and I found out my relief was in the smoking pit all along.

So what's this about us not getting hosed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Rahns posted:

So I was pulling weapon sentry during breakfast on my BMQ and I couldn't get food until my relief came out. The first person in my section that came out I asked if he could take over until the actual relief came out, he grabbed his rifle and took off to the shacks saying "gently caress you, I need to get my bed ready for inspection".
Then breakfast was over and I found out my relief was in the smoking pit all along.

So what's this about us not getting hosed?

Really cool story.

• Locked thread