Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
You losers just cook different types of food dishes because you don't know how to have sex. You can't have sex so you cook food instead - it's pathetic, and transparent. You're all virgins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
voted 5

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
This is good advice and I will consider it for the future, op.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just ordered delivery for lunch cause I'm a sex haver who doesnt have time for learning to cook

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

For the busy executive with a hectic schedule, why not do both at once to save time? Be careful where you put your raw meat, watch out for hot, spitting batter, etc., etc.

BerkerkLurk
Jul 22, 2001

I could never sleep my way to the top 'cause my alarm clock always wakes me right up
I cook, but save time for sex by not eating what I cooked.

feelz good man
Jan 21, 2007

deal with it
Your logic is flawed, I have sex with what I cook. Argument destroyed

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SiYfn3Ezm4

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich
You'll give birth to a dead pig and we'll cut him into pork rinds. All in pork rinds of god. In a land that speaks only with its eyes. No language, no dildos, no loving laws! Where the whores can't sell their pussy. Or use their twats to gold dig. A land where us warriors run free with our big dicks out, and our loving hair wild. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Eat pork rinds, eat dead pigs. Salt their dead skin and put em in plastic bags. gently caress you, you loving, farting robot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can someone fix mindphlux I think he is broken again :ohdear:

• Locked thread