Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

"HI, I WANT TO HUG PINS NUTS."
:frolf:
It was around here that I stopped playing. The booty bash sequence frustrated me no end.

As for something else to call Crystal Bearers. how about Goat Fucker?

(scene: Layle in a bar, surrounded by glasses; obviously drunk)

"Ye know that cruise ship that was attacked and lost power? I flew that thing home with my own Crystal Powers! So you think they'd call me 'Layle' the Ship Saviour!', but noooooo! Then there was that Crystal Idol I recovered from the Yuke! So, you'd think they'd call me 'Layle, The Treasure Tracker!' But noooooo! An- then, an- then there was the fire at the beach that I put out! So, you'd think they called me 'Layle, the Fireman!' But noooooo - you gently caress ONE goat...."

(and scene)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

Yessssss...the Crystal Bearer Goat Fucker Revolution has begun!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

This game; caught in the twilight between entertaining and terminally dull.

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

The ending must be so awesome that Nintendo wants us to play and experience it ourselves!

racerabbit
Sep 8, 2011

And the ending was a anti-climactic as the rest of the game. So full of potential, but so full of failure.

Whelp, thanks for slogging through this, because I sure as hell didn't have the patience to do it!

• Locked thread