Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

oh wow, I had forgotten how many finished videos we had before your account got hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

alright everyone, time for the "up to date" updates :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Chimera-gui posted:

*I say heroes and villains in quotation marks since the Looney Tunes cast in general are assholes, just for different reasons depending on the cartoon.

all Wile E. wants to do is catch Road Runner but that rear end in a top hat always runs away :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

because they are colourful and work with the aesthetic?

I mean, it's Disney, I remember people giving them poo poo because there was a moose in Pocahontas

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

don't worry, everyone forgets :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

you got to the penultimate level and then gave up? I woulda thought the platforming from before would've done it, the side-scrolling stuff actually worked better

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

the demon has been excised.

In this case that demon would probably be Yzma, not Kronk's Shoulder-Devil :v:

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

2011? For a movie that was a "bust" for Disney it sure got quite a legacy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

this game isn't really that bad, especially in comparison to Reboot but the main problem is that it's just really boring. It makes attempt at humour that work sometimes but the rest of the game is just so pedestrian

• Locked thread