Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
The thing with Looney Tunes is that the "villains*" tend to get the Darwin Awards more often than the "heroes*".

*I say heroes and villains in quotation marks since the Looney Tunes cast in general are assholes, just for different reasons depending on the cartoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
When I rented his game as a kid, I distinctly remember the lab levels using a different animal for each level. Am I remembering that wrong or is that actually the case?

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

mateo360 posted:

the next two have different animals. The last two we will be the llama again.

Okay, I remembered the animal order being llama -> rabbit -> either turtle or frog -> whatever we didn't turn into in the previous level -> llama again.

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Now either this level or the next one was the point where I had to return the copy of the game I played.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Oct 9, 2015

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014

Aces High posted:

you got to the penultimate level and then gave up? I woulda thought the platforming from before would've done it, the side-scrolling stuff actually worked better

Not so much gave up as simply ran outta time. Like I said, it was a rental from Blockbuster and the day I got to the lab was also the last day before it was to be returned.

Ape Escape was the same way, I got to the future level set before it had to be returned.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 9, 2015

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
To be fair, I believe Eartha Kitt was Yzma's main actress before her passing in December of 2008 after the television series ended just a month before though Grey DeLisle does voice the teenage version of the character. Hell, Yzma's new actress, Candi Milo, didn't take over the role for Kitt until 2011 as part of the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom that debuted February of the following year.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Oct 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimera-gui
Mar 20, 2014
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom actually features quite a few villains besides Yzma including Cruella, Jafar, Scar, Ursula, Maleficent, Ratcliffe, Facilier and finally Hades. What's more, other villains are also supposedly part of game including Kaa, the hyenas, Kronk, Lawrence, and Chernabog.

The game focuses on Merlin recruiting park guests as new apprentice sorcerers and sending them out to battle the various Disney villains who were themselves recruited by Hades throughout the Magic Kingdom's themed lands, with the sole exception of Tomorrowland which isn't part of the game, using special spell cards.

Chimera-gui fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Oct 16, 2015

• Locked thread