Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pixels Was a really fun and underrated movie that shows how th e gamer spirit really is without bullshit. It's good to know that we have a real gamer and a friend of gamers on Hollywood and that he supports gaming. Go watch it right now fellas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Pixels Was a really fun and underrated movie that shows how th e gamer spirit really is without bullshit. It's good to know that we have a real gamer and a friend of gamers on Hollywood and that he supports gaming. Go watch it right now fellas.

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I can't really imagine it working for more than ten minutes to be honest.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
OP is a troll the movie is bad and he's trying to trick you into going and seeing a bad movie don't do it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
No.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

coldplay chiptunes posted:

OP is a troll the movie is bad and he's trying to trick you into going and seeing a bad movie don't do it.

Plutonis has never lied to me.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

coldplay chiptunes posted:

I bet you haven't even seen Pixels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I bet you haven't even seen Pixels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If it was a 90s Sandler movie about video games it would be the #1 film of all time most likely. But, I can settle for mid 2010's Sandler.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

If it was a 90s Sandler movie about video games it would be the #1 film of all time most likely. But, I can settle for mid 2010's Sandler.

90s sandler acting with 2010s CGI would be the mothershitting win

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

what if bobby boucher was a gamer

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
nice try, sandler!!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
So just to make sure we're on the same page, everyone here is just mad that we all got tricked into watching spanglish right?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SeXReX posted:

So just to make sure we're on the same page, everyone here is just mad that we all got tricked into watching spanglish right?

No

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Gamers: "We want mainstream acceptance!"
Adam Sandler: "Okay, here's a hilarious and heart-warming gamer tale that appeals to gamers and non-gamers of all ages."
Gamers: "NO gently caress YOU ADAM SANDLER! HURRRRRR! IM loving RETARDED! IM loving RETARDED! *starts slapping wrist against chest* IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loving RETARDED!!!!"

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

don't sign your posts

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SeXReX posted:

the spanglish sandwich is the only thing good to come from sandler's entire career

i havent even tried it i have just heard people rave about it

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

nah, but punch-drunk love was good.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

liquid courage posted:

nah, but punch-drunk love was good.
surprise the only good adam sandler movie is the one where he only acts

Dec 26, 2012

Thug Lessons posted:

Adam Sandler: "Okay, here's a hilarious and heart-warming gamer tale that appeals to gamers and non-gamers of all ages."
Gamers: "NO gently caress YOU ADAM SANDLER! HURRRRRR! IM loving RETARDED! IM loving RETARDED! *starts slapping wrist against chest* IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO loving RETARDED!!!!"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Great Joe posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Great Joe posted:

Your hosed up.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Billy Madison is easily in the top 5 movies of the nineties and probably top 10 of all time.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Punch-Drunk Love is very good however.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Great Joe posted:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dec 26, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Win.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I saw the trailer and I like that they fight pacman in colour coded cars with the ghost's names as the number plates.

I'm probably not going to watch the whole thing though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thug Lessons posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Billy Madison is easily in the top 5 movies of the nineties and probably top 10 of all time.

loving this

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

that scene with pacman meeting the guy who made pacman

thats not the guy who made pacman

0/10

Dec 26, 2012

Stairmaster posted:

that scene with pacman meeting the guy who made pacman

thats not the guy who made pacman

0/10

woooooow what a blunder

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
idk if people are trying to catfish me on liking pixels or not, but it was a pretty good movie.

it wasn't a laugh riot, but it was a fun watch in 3d with my wife and friends. go see it with people you enjoy having in your company!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"they're voxels!!" ~ a huge nerd

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"they're voxels!!" ~ a huge nerd
Don't sign your posts.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

hubris.height posted:

idk if people are trying to catfish me on liking pixels or not, but it was a pretty good movie.

it wasn't a laugh riot, but it was a fun watch in 3d with my wife and friends. go see it with people you enjoy having in your company!

subtle humblebrag about sex having and friend having

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

NickRoweFillea posted:

subtle humblebrag about sex having and friend having

yeah i wrote that in my "guy leaves his book in a helicopter and couldn't finish reading it" voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

watching a movie in 3d is retarded

• Locked thread