Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Hey so I haven't started catching up on this game so i can only assume that meinberg claimed unkillable unlimited-vig, which is 100% true and I'm taking applications for people to vig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

EXAKT Science posted:

Hey have you done any catching up yet?

I haven't but I have read all the posts after that one.

I like ljr for town for the same reasons Rarity does and that's all rn

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I have caught up now, though I have skimmed some pages but this is basically where I'm at in this game right now

Would vote:
Merk
Kashuno

Probably town:(in no particular order):
Quoproquid
Lumpen
Keane(I'm open to the idea of a no-vote town after the mayor flip)
ljtrigirl

Could be town:
Exakt
TMM
Rarity
fiery

Not sure yet:
Diqnol
Samfucius
SirSamVimes
BottleKnight

Haven't noticed their presence in this game so I'll re-read and see what I find:
Mithross
Hal
Gamer
Ninth Layer

##vote merk

will post actual content later when I get home

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh btw a lot of those town reads are gut reads so yea

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

fiery_valkyrie posted:

You must have missed it, but Rarity and Kashuno are claiming confirmed town masons.
Well that certainly changes things

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

Hiip, you forgot to rank me

Leaning town

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

merk posted:

I don't know who I'm calling out.

yo thats pretty meta

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

ljtrigirl posted:

Could also go for a lynch of whoever Mein's replacement was.
loving WOW

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

The Ninth Layer posted:

Anyone who thinks Hiipfire's big list of reads is good is wrong. He's got a claimed confirmed mason in his scummiest spot. A dead guy in his "didn't notice him" category. Not sure how that happens if he has "caught up" to the thread, unless he was skimming to the point that he missed claims and lynches and poo poo, in which case his gut opinions are worthless.

ahh that explains why my count was 18 players but I still missed PMom

also hey cut me a break I was catching up in my school's computer lab where like 20 12-year olds were loudly playing some lovely free to play FPS

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

I like that it was a List.
More Lists from everyone plz.

thanks for the support

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Lumpen posted:

Confirming this.

Confirming he's not in the scumdoc

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

The Ninth Layer posted:

You have the exact opposite meta read of merk that I do. Like, the very exact opposite.
It sounds like his scum merk is "Reasonable Merk" and town merk is "Unreasonable Merk"

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
just for the record, when did kashuno and rarity claim confirmed masons since i missed it?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Man those were a lot of words lumpen but atleast you came to the right conclusion so that's nice.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Good job class.

Just 10 - 6 = 4 more votes and then you will all get your naps

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I am sleep im going to sleep bye bye merk should die tonight ok thanks guys lets go

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Oh wait I forgot who asked me about ninth layer but I like him/her for town for reasons that I shouldn't need to explain to you

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

classic pmom

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
drat yo

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
UPDATED

if you put a gun up to my head and told me to vote someone:
BK(will explain this when I get back from class)
or maybe Mithross(still havent really noticed much of him so he could be lurker mafia though he did say he was busy so im giving him the benefit of the doubt)

Defo Town:
Rarity

Quoproquid
Lumpen
Keane(I'm open to the idea of a no-vote town after the mayor flip)
ljtrigirl(still think her posting seems very sincere)

Could be town:
TMM
fiery
Hal(has been lurking a lot but he seems to do that a lot with either alignments so thats nulltell for me)
SirSamVimes

Not sure yet/anymore:
Diqnol
Exakt

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
damnit I missed pmom again

still think he's town btw

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I'm really tired rn so I'm gonna keep it short

I agree Rarity, while I was re-reading BK I felt like atleast for D1 he seemed like a nervous scum that tried to half seem active but on the other side not try to get too much attention on himself, so he made all these half-assed posts.
Further I remember liking the case that was put down on him D2 that I don't look for right now I'm tired ok

Also he does that annoying thing where he asks everyone questions constantly about dumb poo poo

words words words its like midnight over here im tired gently caress ill play this game properly tomorrow

##vote BK

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
ohh also diqnol ill get back to you on those reads you asked me about tomorrow cause i cant be arsed to find your post today and write my very non coherent thoughts down

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh wait the deadline is in 3 days whats the rush

sleepy sleepy bye bye

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

I'd like you to expand on all of these players. They all stuck out to me on your list. I agree with none of those reads.
I´m gonna adress these in no particular order and this post is kinda rushed since I have class in a couple minutes

Exakt:
I'm not sure exactly what you want me to say here, I'm just not sure of him yet, he has barely posted since I replaced in so I haven't him noticed this game.

fiery_valkyrie:
I actually re-read him and I think they could be scum, but I'll first explain why I thought he was towny.
All I could really remember from fiery was that I didn't remember any posts pinging me so I just put them in my could be town pile.

Though I re-read them recently and I noticed that a lot of their posts are "I agree" or aimless questions that reads like they are just trying to seem engaged with the game.
Also the only case they have really pushed has been LJ and I find it kinda weak that the only reay prevalent read they have seems to be of the most active poster in the game.
also I really don't the post they just made where they go for the lurker vote after saying they liked the BottleKnight case

I like BottleKnight more for scum though

TMM:
This is mostly a gut-read cause it seems it seems like he's very sincere in his posting though I haven't seen his scum play yet so I'm not sure how good this read is.

QuoProQuid:
I like the posts he has made recently like his post on the merk lynch and stuff and I just really like his reasoning even if I dont think some of his reads are as strong as he thinks they are.

SirSamVimes:
I don't think scum would have picked up the pearl and then dropped it aswell.
I really liked his cases he made D1and felt that they all had merit.
I haven't really liked how he kinda slowed down and how he presented that weird meta idea with the harpoons and poo poo which is why I didn't put him in my probably town pile

Lumpen:
I really liked his posts around the merk lynch especially the really big one he made, but thinking about it now it could be that he was just pushing the merk lynch because the opportunity to really push it was right there, but since I also helped contribute to the merk lynch I'm willing to think that he's town.

might need to re-read him and see if something sticks out

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

I visited my girlfriend and closed my ghostly arms around her in a ghostly while she was making a vase last night.

wow we get it you have a girlfriend no need to brag about it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

I was hoping that post would Swayze you over.

eww

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rarity posted:

:stare: Since when did Hiipfire post this much content?

right now

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
oh look at the time, it's "lets just insult people instead of playing mafia" o'clock

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

YES IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE

AHH YEAH LETS GO

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

Hiipfire has extra I's in his name. Which is strange, because most people avert theirs when he walks by.
lmao

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

Several different people have floated the idea that we are scumbuddies, and all I can say about that is that it is dead wrong. This vote doesn't prove that obviously, but it is absolutely not true.
And the award for most pointless post of the year goes to..........

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

BottleKnight posted:

How is this a scumtell? This is actually pretty rude tbh.
ohh yeah I forgot to respond this

I meant it more in the sense that you ask questions that you never follow up on and more just seem to ask to seem invested in the game

but that's honestly just a personal pet peeve and I'm sorry if I seemed like a dick

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

Ecco I request that you have a pleasant day with a healthy but enjoyable dinner.

stop buddying up to the mod plz

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Pinterest Mom posted:

lj, if you want your vig to be useful, take out someone like exakt or hiip or hal

and why us in particular

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

fiery_valkyrie posted:

you're all at the bottom of the post count.

yeah but I replaced in during the middle of day 2

also thats then conveniently ignoring Mithross

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
yeah we do pmom, its the guy who did this

Mithross posted:

##grab coin
Did we ever figure out what the coin cause I don't remember

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Anyway im gonna go sleep make sure you dont burn down the thread to the ground when I wake up

Also I would preferably not get impaled by a harpoon/spear

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

HARPOON HIIPFIRE

HA I TRICKED YOU IM NOT ASLEEP YET

DONT LISTEN TO THIS SHADOW OF A MAN HE ONLY BRINGS YOU PAIN AND MISERY AND BAD ADVICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
EYYYYYYYYY

if you put a gun up to my head and told me to vote someone:
Mithross(lurking up a storm dawg but will probably get modkilled or we'll finally get some content out of him so ehhhhhh)

Defo Town:
Rarity

Quoproquid
ljtrigirl
fiery
Hal

Could be town:
TMM

Not sure yet/anymore:
Exakt
PMom
Lumpen
SirSamVimes

gonna focus today on re-reading Exact and PMom followed by all the other people in my not sure pile

• Locked thread