Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I hate Kumba's post restriction.

I forgive you, I forgive me
Now when do I start to feel again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Calm down, if every vote required a multipost case from town scum would win every game

Is your non case of quid better than WWM tho? Who stormed into the thread, made a bunch of completely nonsensical posts, didn't back any of it up and vanished never to return?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't read wwm as scum. I'm not trying to preach quid vote to town, just going off of what I feel based on evidence I have

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't read wwm as scum. I'm not trying to preach quid vote to town, just going off of what I feel based on evidence I have

You reading anyone else as scum besides Quid?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is there anyone in this game except me and quid

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Sure. Plenty of people.

Admittedly, there are a lot of lurkers/slackers, though. Which is kind of sad since Pig cancelled his last game over that.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'll cut them some slack because it's d1

Quid is the only strong read to jump out at me, if you want to point me elsewhere I'll look

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

My only strong read is WWM. Already pointed. :(

The only other person bothering me slightly is you, for the same reason mentioned earlier. The not knowing about people being stronger in some time periods thing. But since I missed the sabotage thing and it would be hypocritical for me to hound you over your similar slip, I'm trying to ignore it for now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I think I might be in both games but I asked pig not to spoil so

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think jakep kind of scummy since he made me unable to do anything under the guise of a boon

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I dont think that quid or taste are scum.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Mithross posted:

I don't like WWM, that vote on Quidnose was super weak, and it was never revisited. WWM pointed out several scummy things KB did, even called him scum, but never actually changed votes.

##vote WWM

I read this and don't agree with your interpretation of events. Whats up Mithross? Who else do you think is scummy?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Magnus Gallant posted:

I read this and don't agree with your interpretation of events. Whats up Mithross? Who else do you think is scummy?

Can you explain why you don't?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I can see and agree with the WMM case and would happily move my vote since I obviously don't want to vote for myself but I really and truly believe that Taste is not acting in town's interest in his explanations of crap and I really would prefer him to be the cuddle candidate. WMM is a shot in the dark, honestly, Taste is a slam dunk scumbo.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who wants to tell him

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Quidnose posted:

Can you explain why you don't?

Basically I see WWM throwing his vote on you as a thing to generate content/see how you react. He left his vote on you because no one was really posting and he lost interest. He didnt vote for KB because his points against KB were not great, and were clouded by KB and WWMs little argument.

I don't know I'm just not feeling the WWM case, and I specifically don't see things the way Mithross does, so I'd like to hear who else he thinks is scum.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Who wants to tell him

Tell him what?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

He's not voting me

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

He's not voting me

I will

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
You're not voting taste

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

It's almost like he

Doesn't really buy what he's selling :0000

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (3): WHICH WAY MADNESS, JakeP, Tremendous Taste
WHICH WAY MADNESS (3): King Burgundy, Asiina, Mithross
imgay (1): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Asiina
Tremendous Taste (1): chaoslord
Asiina (1): EXAKT Science
Mithross (0): Asiina, Asiina

Not Voting (4): imgay, Magnus Gallant, Opopanax, Quidnose

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 14th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 51 minutes.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
I dont want to vote for either of the leading candidates, but i probably will have to.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Magnus Gallant posted:

I dont want to vote for either of the leading candidates, but i probably will have to.

Is there someone you'd rather vote for?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Is there someone you'd rather vote for?

Mithross

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Why?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Who do you think is scum, Exakt?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, the part where Quid isn't even voting for Taste is funny.

As a reminder to all of you wallflowers, 24 minutes left.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

He wrote a case that summarized other people's points on a person who is likely to be lynched and then voted and peaced out right before deadline.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Also, the part where Quid isn't even voting for Taste is funny.

As a reminder to all of you wallflowers, 24 minutes left.

Do you believe that someone so convinced beyond belief I'm scum wouldn't know he wasn't voting me?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Magnus Gallant posted:

He wrote a case that summarized other people's points on a person who is likely to be lynched and then voted and peaced out right before deadline.

Eh, at the time he voted Quid and WWM were tied at 2 votes. I think saying WWM was the likely cuddle then or even now, was a stretch.

No cuddle seems currently the most likely to me.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Do you believe that someone so convinced beyond belief I'm scum wouldn't know he wasn't voting me?

It's kind of hard to believe. I'm waiting to hear what he says about it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I don't have time for this game tonight, but I will take Taste off my ignore list and read this back and forth tomorrow afternoon before deadline.

Did you finish this reread? What did you think?

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
##vote mithross

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Throwing your vote away like it was for Bernie

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

##vote quidnose

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

What? When did I change my vote? I know I voted Taste.

##vote Taste I don't even know what happened

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Quid, interested in voting WWM? I'm willing to move to them

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 1

Quidnose (4): WHICH WAY MADNESS, JakeP, Tremendous Taste, chaoslord
WHICH WAY MADNESS (3): King Burgundy, Asiina, Mithross
imgay (1): Asiina, Chic Trombone, Asiina
Tremendous Taste (1): chaoslord, chaoslord, Quidnose
Mithross (1): Asiina, Asiina, Magnus Gallant
Asiina (1): EXAKT Science

Not Voting (2): imgay, Opopanax

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 14th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Quidnose posted:

Taste here first mentions that he is certain what happened wasn't influenced by scum saboteurs. This is weird to me, because all the information we have been given in thread by CPig, Mithross, Asiina, and TT himself before this stated they got zero information about the mechanics of that event. But TT is certain here that it wasn't a sabotage mechanic. That is very strange.

I already questioned him on this but I really dislike this post because it's setup spec on a theory he has already completely dismissed. If TT is so certain there is no sabotage happening why spend all these words discussing the possibility of it and what scum would do with it if it existed? That's incredibly weird.

This, however, is the damning piece to me:

What? Where did this come from? What, in thread, and in the innocuous PM responses that Asiina told us said nothing and TT corroborated is what he received, leads us to believe that scum knew how the event was going to work? To me it's just as likely it was a small RNG failure that they happened to hit but TT is first CERTAIN it's not a sabotage mechanic, then CERTAIN the scum know how it works. What? What? How? Am I missing something?

##vote TT scumslip if I ever saw one.

This is the only vote I've made all game and I have no idea why it didn't parse correctly.

Representing me as not voting for TT when I've made no other votes all day is SO loving shady I can't even.

• Locked thread