Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
There is no point in lynching him he will be modkilled, and if he isn't then I don't even know what to say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

But KB didn't start going after him today after he quit. He was on him yesterday. This is misrepresentative of his actions.

The fact that he is pushing so hard now is mostly my point

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Like Cpig isn't looking for a replacement for the dude he is going to get killed just play mafia and ignore WWM

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ok. Going to drop it for now unless someone new joins the conversation. I don't want people to use this as an excuse to not post opinions. (Chic/Asiina)

##unvote

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

What's more interesting I think is if we operate under the assumption that WWM is scum and look at who wasn't pushing for him yesterday during the miscuddle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

He has multiple defenders. Do you disagree? Aren't you and Opop at the very least pushing VERY hard against voting him? I think there have been others too, but I'd have to look back. How is this easy?

I'm not defending him, I'm saying that voting for and discussing him right now is a stupid waste of time and is distracting people from finding actual living scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

What's more interesting I think is if we operate under the assumption that WWM is scum and look at who wasn't pushing for him yesterday during the miscuddle

I don't even know what you are talking about

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Quidnose posted:

Yeah, it won't be a full picture, because someone was still Taste's partner and would have had no problems pushing for WWM(Unless his partner was WWM). But if we ran with that, then Jake, Chic, Magnus seem to be the main still living ones, at a glance. Although there was some MIA happening there so how much was intentional and how much was just being gone is up for debate.

Coincidentally, two of them are already on my scum list though.

After some quick skimming/rereading I guess I'll give Chic the lead since she was also in the failed mission. But I'm also down to vote Jake right now.

##vote Chic

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

I don't even know what you are talking about

This seems so willfully ignorant considering KB immediately got what i was talking about.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Quidnose posted:

"I think your actions are really scummy but actually I think Jake is the scum"

Hella hedgey post. Are we scum together? That seems to be what you think from this.

I said I think you did one scummy thing, but that jake has been more scummy overall. Overstating my post doesn't make me look worse, just you.a

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

This seems so willfully ignorant considering KB immediately got what i was talking about.

there hasn't been a mislynch this entire game

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

there hasn't been a mislynch this entire game

The hell are you talking about?

We almost cuddled WWM yesterday, and if we assume he is scum, we can glean some information regarding who was hesitant to vote, who was voting other people, who was kind of suspicious about WWM but didn't vote him, etc.

Why are you acting like there's nothing to be gained from examining the no-cuddle at the end of the day in light of the potential WWM flip?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Would vote Jake.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Asiina posted:

Would vote Jake.

You told me to calm down last night when I was going after Jake very hard and didn't comment at all on the points I was making. Why the sudden change?

If you're willing to vote Jake, why not just vote?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I still like the WWM vote better and until I get a clear confirmation they'll be modkilled rather than some other nonsense, I don't want to move.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also you needing to calm down is irrelevant with whether you were right or not.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
Relax! Don't do it
When you want to go to it

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
After having given him time to respond...

WWM - FATE - Fate aligned was modkilled for quitting the game like a noob on day 2.

You are FATE Self aligned

Protector of the Frozen Flame - If the frozen flame is ever invoked in the thread you will be bulletproof that night. (quick note, if a player invokes the frozen flame in thread, it does not necessarily mean that that player is your arbiter)

Direct the Arbiter - You may choose one person each night to kill, it is carried out by your Arbiter, the arbiter will get the result PM however, not you.

You are self aligned and win when only you and your arbiter are left standing.

If your Arbiter ever dies you will lose all abilities and become a standard survivor with 2 shots of bulletproof.

You may join in any event and lower the chance to succeed (you gain silver Points by missions failing instead of succeeding)

The day continues!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cool now vote quidnose

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Quidnose (2): JakeP, Quidnose
Chic Trombone (2): Opopanax, King Burgundy
JakeP (0): Quidnose, Quidnose

Not Voting (5): Asiina, chaoslord, Chic Trombone, Magnus Gallant, Mithross

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 17th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 hours, 17 minutes.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

cool now vote quidnose

THUNDERDOME

Vote JakeP for a better tomorrow :patriot:

##vote JakeP

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I'm glad that happened

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Now everyone can post opinions on who they would vote without hiding behind "but the obvious scum"!

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Cpig modkill everyone in this game thx

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Cpig modkill everyone in this game thx

Did you think I'd crumble?
Did you think I'd lay down and die?
Oh no, not I!
I will survive!
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive (hey-hey)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Kumba 3p survivor cool~

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Deadline is in 5 1/2 hours. Anyone have any thoughts on anything?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

Quidnose posted:

Deadline is in 5 1/2 hours. Anyone have any thoughts on anything?

What are you thoughts on Asiina? She doesn't seem to be playing the game at all

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah, I haven't liked how disengaged she has been. But she's been basically the same level of disengaged as you, Mithross, just in less words. She seems more annoyed at the game than scummy. But who knows.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what about magnus

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

JakeP posted:

what about magnus

I thought that one post I quoted looked bad in light of TT's flip but he's kinda disappeared and I forgot about him. I will reread later when my phone isn't about to die.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Quidnose posted:

Kumba 3p survivor cool~

Every day is a gift you've been given
Make the most of the time every minute you're living

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I refuse to vote for anyone who wasn't in the challenge.

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Opopanax posted:

I refuse to vote for anyone who wasn't in the challenge.

What made you choose Chic over Chaoslord? Chic has less content, but what Chaos has feels a little scummier.

Chaos was willing to vote taste based on our event failing, which when combined with never giving a single reason for any other vote he's cast, makes me wonder if he knew there was a sabotage mechanic, instead of guessing.

They both jumped in and grabbed one of TT's items, and stuck around and joined the event, but haven't actually joined any discussion.

Honestly, I'd vote either, they've both been scummy, and each has basically one opinion, opposing ones, on Taste. So I'd like to hear what made you decide.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think CL has been scummy. I think Chic is living up to her meta of vanishing wouldn't say her lurking is indicative of her being scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to do something to Kumba tonight.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Jake

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what makes you think I am scum asina

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

JakeP (2): Quidnose, Quidnose, Quidnose, Asiina
Chic Trombone (2): Opopanax, King Burgundy
Quidnose (1): JakeP, Quidnose, Quidnose

Not Voting (4): chaoslord, Chic Trombone, Magnus Gallant, Mithross

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 17th, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 hours, 13 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

what makes you think I am scum asina

Your scumminess.

• Locked thread