Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

because we are playing mafia

That is not an answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

In mafia there is a informed minority against an uninformed majority, if there is not a scum team than there is no informed minority and we are playing a game that is not mafia, since this games thread title clearly says [Mafia] it is a safe assumption to make that there is a informed minority aka a scum team
HTH

Don't be obtuse. I'm saying the fate team is the scum team.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##join

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm never going to have a day event set in my dimension :(

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Are you in Home World dimension too? That's where I am and apparently it's for losers who don't get day events.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Booyah!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm confident that KB is town now.

If he was scum, he absolutely would have failed that mission to justify shooting me or Opop.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I didn't realize that the store changed every day, but I just bought a Shelter and someone has already bought the Aeon Blade.

KB, I would use your vig on chaos right now just in case.

Meanwhile, I'm going to have a sleepover in the backyard. Get into our PJs, get that flashlight under your chin, and tell spooky stories. Who wants to join me?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
There may or may not also be s'mores.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I want to take KB but only after he uses his vig, since I don't know what this will do. It probably won't be bad cause Shelters are good items and I wrote a cute little story flavour to go along with it, but it might make us both hide or some nonsense and he won't be able to use his sword.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Pig may not even let me take another person, I dunno.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Screw it, I'm impatient.

Jake's mom drops him off at my house after dinner complete with sleeping bag and his stuffed Shrek doll. It's a little weird to have a doll like that, but I want the sleepover to go well so I don't say anything. My sleeping bag and potato plushie are already in the tent.

We get into our PJs and run out into the backyard, the grass is a little wet in the evening and tickles our feet.

We get comfy in the shelter when my mom brings out hot chocolate and a plate of smores and then thankfully goes back into the house. I'm a big girl now and I don't need her watching me all the time!

We consuming the ridiculous amount of sugar and I pull out the flashlight I took from my dad's workshop in the garage. Putting it under my chin I begin to tell a spooky story.

"...but then the killer was coming from INSIDE THE THREAD!" Ahhh!!! We scream and then descend into a fit of giggles, kicking each other through our sleeping bags.

All in all, a good evening.

##have sleepover in shelter with Jake.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Our reward was 30 SP, but someone already bought the blade when I checked.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yay things!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You missed the sleepover!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also the shelter put us in an unconfirmed masonry, which is alright I guess!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
What I understand from pig is that it does sorta what you want it to do within a theme, so maybe it will empower you in some way if you want it.

Also I say slay Mithross and we can vote out chaos if that's what you're deciding between, cause I would vote chaos. I seriously can't see there being 3 scum and 3 3P in a 14 player game, so I don't think it would lose us the game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

##Douse myself all over with the Mid Tonic, rubbing it carefully into every part of my skin from head to toe.

This is KB

https://youtu.be/buJy0mN0tmQ?t=5m19s

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Think about the fact that this sword is in mystery hands, I say kill the confirmed 3P.

If you kill Mithross and he's town and then scum use their bought sword and it's also a vig then we will lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hooray!

Thanks for the game Pig.

• Locked thread