Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Rick Perry
Rick Santorum
Bobby Jindal
Carly Fiorina
Lindsey Graham
George Pataki
Jim Gilmore
View Results

• Locked thread
Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Sound dodges all around. I can't wait for the fact checking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

The first round of just attacking their legacy was fantastic.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
50 donald trump sponsored mercs are about to beat you to death behind stage with baseball bats care to comment?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

is the only thing that could have made this better

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

is the only thing that could have made this better

HAahahahahahah holy gently caress was that a real thing?

Teaches of Peaches
Aug 10, 2010

Huh!? What? Right...
Here is a unrelated question but why aren't there any candidates ever with beards or an facial hair? Do these type guys shave everyday? That would be the worst.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Thump! posted:

Posturing over large sodas. Truly Palin-level. It's real.

bpower
Feb 19, 2011

Teaches of Peaches posted:

Here is a unrelated question but why aren't there any candidates ever with beards or an facial hair? Do these type guys shave everyday? That would be the worst.

They probably slower every day as well. Can you imagine?

Caros
May 14, 2008

It really isn't that hard, you have a shower in the morning and spend a minute with a razor. :confused:

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Thump! posted:

american politics are elegant, intelligent, beautiful, and the republican party is full of very serious people so serious god drat it the most serious and philosophical

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

No man has managed to secure the presidential nomination with a beard since 1916 (Republican candidate Charles Hughes). And the last president to even have a mustache was Taft.

And the last President with a beard? Grover Cleveland, immediately after Benjamin Harrison who also had a beard.

Teaches of Peaches
Aug 10, 2010

Huh!? What? Right...
Lol I mean I shave every couple days when I have some stubble but I like having a beard, is that even an option if you wanted to be president.

Jeez guys I didn't mean don't shower and shave I just meant I like having a beard, I wonder if the president is like drat I don't feel like shaving this morning. They don't really have that has an option.

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Oh no slander :cry:

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

lmao fiorina has shot up to like 80/20 on predictit because she "won" the losers' debate

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lol I mean I shave every couple days when I have some stubble but I like having a beard, is that even an option if you wanted to be president.

Jeez guys I didn't mean don't shower and shave I just meant I like having a beard, I wonder if the president is like drat I don't feel like shaving this morning. They don't really have that has an option.

Ben Carson has a goatee :shrug:

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

FairGame posted:

lmao fiorina has shot up to like 80/20 on predictit because she "won" the losers' debate

what's the chance fiorina turns into the woshige of republican politics?

Thump! posted:

Ben Carson's not winning poo poo

Teaches of Peaches
Aug 10, 2010

Huh!? What? Right...

Thump! posted:

poo poo I forogt about Carson. There are so many people in this round it is amazing.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

I'm ashamed to admit I forgot about the kid's table debate and only caught the final 15 minutes of it, is there any recorded stream of it yet?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

So did Carly Fiorina actually win the debate or do the Fox talking heads want to push a woman into the next big debate?

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

I give Graham the wjn, so he won't be so sad

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

So did Carly Fiorina actually win the debate or do the Fox talking heads want to push a woman into the next big debate?

Grahm was the only one who showed emotion, suicidal emotions but emotion all the same.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

TGLT posted:

the woshige of republican politics?
What a time to be alive.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Carly Fiorina has no idea what "succinct" mean and the judges rather conspicuously let her go wayyy over the time limit on her questions. So it's the second one.

Although I guess on the other hand none of them really won, so you can just say any of them won and be sort of correct.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/google-names-definitive-winner-of-foxs-early-gop-debate/

:c00lbert:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Surely Stephen King knows liberals would want Trump as the Republican nominee.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
fox news has dubstep now? lol

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Carly wasn't nearly as stilted as most of them I think. Pataki and Jindal unequivocally the worst

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I bailed around 6pm but was Carly really well above the fray?
The whole crew seemed weak.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I bailed around 6pm but was Carly really well above the fray?
The whole crew seemed weak.

The debate only exists because they're so weak and still won't quit

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

My Face When posted:

The first round of just attacking their legacy was fantastic.

So here you are, at the Kid's Table, embarrassing yourself. What do you have to say to your "supporters" who, let's be honest here, probably selected your name accidentally or randomly when polled?

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Watching old videos, Jindal's fake southern accent is definitely more prominent tonight than ever before.

Its sad really.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

egon_beeblebrox posted:

The debate only exists because they're so weak and still won't quit

They are too legit.

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.

Venom Snake posted:

Grahm was the only one who showed emotion, suicidal emotions but emotion all the same.

Add a tear to :gifttank: and you have :lindsey:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

future update : graham found unresponsive in his hotel room, hanging from a light fixture

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Caros posted:

It really isn't that hard, you have a shower in the morning and spend a minute with a razor. :confused:

I don't even want to know what my skin would look like if I shaved everyday :ohdear: it's not that easy for some of us.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Excelzior posted:

future update : graham found unresponsive in his hotel room, hanging from a light fixture

Auto-erotic Asphyxiation

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
I missed the first half, have they given up on gay marriage? They were totally fired up about abortion still but I heard nothing about the gays.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Kurt_Cobain posted:

I missed the first half, have they given up on gay marriage? They were totally fired up about abortion still but I heard nothing about the gays.

Rick Santorum said that it was just as finished as the Dred Scott decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Kurt_Cobain posted:

Dancing around it by not saying "Gay marriage" but talking about activist SCOTUS.

• Locked thread