Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i poo poo myself again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
boo!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hard to make it to the end of these without slogging a mighty hard jozzum

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Oh Fanny, I jozzed

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Decide the message I just posted tia

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Times up, the key was jozz = jizz you failed this arg mods close the thread

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Parallax Scroll posted:

i poo poo myself again

to see if I still feel

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Stupid loving bitch

Rude

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
was Tim confirmed yet

something about Tim

Tim. anyone know if he was confirmed. Tim.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

whose tim

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
appearance by Tim. video 4. Tim. need confirmation.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

JiveHonky posted:

appearance by Tim. video 4. Tim. need confirmation.

Yeah he's in it

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i hope everybody dies spooky deaths irl

CynCyanide
Mar 21, 2005

dance, water, dance!

Wall Balls posted:

i hope everybody dies spooky deaths irl

You already died a spooky death. This is your hell, Wall Balls.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

Yeah he's in it

thanks dude

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
New Broadcast!

So we've encountered our first "Thing" New Hoody's face can't be captured. So Big Brother/SCP Foundation mix seems to be a close approximation of what's going on

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Interesting. So characters are tim/???, staticky hood guy, old disabled dude, and maybe the camera operator who's at a very tall height. A veritable 'Tallman' dare i say?

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Wedemeyer posted:

Interesting. So characters are tim/???, staticky hood guy, old disabled dude, and maybe the camera operator who's at a very tall height. A veritable 'Tallman' dare i say?

Yeah Tim was confirmed earlier. I made quite sure. MUAHAHAHAHA

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

oh my god i'm so loving scared

there's piss and poo poo everywhere

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

oh look its a david lynch thread

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Parallax Scroll posted:

oh my god i'm so loving scared

TIM CONFIRMED (4 gay)

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
I get the impression that the "broadcasts" are actually some kind of remote viewing. Like a camera hooked up to someone recording what he sees. Notice in broadcast 5, the camera changes position several times and there is nothing there recording.

Also, I don't think it's that the hooded guy's face can't be captured. He seems to be aware of the remote viewing and is running from it. He runs in the house and applies something to his face. That's what is preventing it from being captured. The stuff he puts on his face is the stuff he gets in the last broadcast.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Perhaps, maybe some type of camera eye implant in everyone in the town that can be toggled? It would explain how all the hidden cameras are in people's homes at odd angles and how it went from a security camera angle to first person looking for someone when chasing after "the walker" which I'm assuming is a reference to the hooded guy or possibly the cameraman.

Indubitable Leg fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 4, 2015

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
No, check broadcast #3. The guy being recorded turns and faces the camera and reacts like there is nothing there. He would be able to see a person. The TV he is watching turns off. He seems to be familiar with the problem. The remote viewing may be interfering with the TV? It them cuts to the hooded guy buying or stealing something from a pharmacy. Maybe whatever it is is what allows him to know he's being recorded?

Re-watch all the videos so far.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

If you go back and re-watch Broadcast 5..when Hooded Guy runs up to the house, it appears that he runs though the wall to get away from the camera..which seems to surprise the camera/camera operator, who pulls back and looks for where he went.

Also, the prevailing theory on the THAC forums is that whatever he stole from the store, Hooded Guy is spreading on his face to make it so the camera can't see his face.

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
What could be in this mysterious jar that the hooded guy had to steal it and covertly eat it in someone else's house.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

Reding this spooky rear end thread at nigh?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 15 days!)

the really scary thing is that op thinks people like his dumb videos he' keeps making and postring.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to watch these

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im not being sracastic im going to watch them at 1080p. i want to join in the conversation if youll have me.... maybe we can bef riends too. i hope so. i also hope that these videos are scary or at least spooky, maybe a little creepy

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

in the latest video the guy who stole the canned goods jogged to an abandoned house and then he opened and ate them. it might have been corn.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Awesome! I really missed being kinda spooked out for the first few episodes then bored and annoyed for the other 3 years it took to finish.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
is anyone dead irl yet?

call me when a preteen makes a skin suit out of her friend over this

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Peanut President posted:

the really scary thing is that op thinks people like his dumb videos he' keeps making and postring.

On September 4th of 2015, all through the morning and long into the early afternoon, a young 14 year old boy was found to be a stupid little virgin, and a dumb rear end. services were held the following day. Charges have yet to be pressed but witnesses reported that he had no balls, some even stated that he was a lovely little fucker in other ways as well. He will show up to your room in exactly 7 days and when you look at him you will realize that he is you. You don't have to repost this to make this happen but it helps

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I like that fancy swoop/zoom in this episode. These boys are getting some real skills, and it's fun to see them showcased.

Indubitable Leg
Aug 9, 2013
Sorry I meant like maybe the general population had cameras in them, hence the Cane dude's so-so attitude when he looked behind him. If his spouse/roommate had it wouldn't have bothered him, it was far reaching but hey, back during the early days of MH random theories were flying about. That or maybe the town is filled with security cameras to the point that they're just a daily nuisance.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
there was an episode a week ago but it sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLSVHabHzRc

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i poo poo my pants again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

One of the related videos was titled "cleat lakes the story so far". Like, really? Is six loving episodes.

Anyways, I liked big eyed boogaly monsterman. I would stab a small child for him/it.

• Locked thread